Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

lana should really stop teasing albums so early. like with rock candy sweet and white hot forever, because when she told everybody chemtrails was coming september 2020 everyone was expecting it. i feel like if she just came out and said that chemtrails was coming on it’s  actual release date, she wouldn’t have had to put lmlylaw as the lead single and just made cotcc the lead single and the album would’ve done so much better. same with bb, she should’ve waited until she actually got the name and the album cover ready

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

lana should really stop teasing albums so early. like with rock candy sweet and white hot forever, because when she told everybody chemtrails was coming september 2020 everyone was expecting it. i feel like if she just came out and said that chemtrails was coming on it’s  actual release date, she wouldn’t have had to put lmlylaw as the lead single and just made cotcc the lead single and the album would’ve done so much better. same with bb, she should’ve waited until she actually got the name and the album cover ready

True, so true.

although when she first teased WHF, it was in an interview and I knew it would take longer than what she had said,  plus there was no song description or general sound of it. But the RCS cover with the damn false date was something else.at least she had released three singles just before that and we got the album not too long after the second false release date. When she teases

with a snippet though, the damn song better come soon after that because I lose all patience. 

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

When she teases

with a snippet though, the damn song better come soon after that because I lose all patience. 

like with nfr half of the album was already out, or played in a live, so there wasn't much hype with it. She also needs to do better rollouts imo, cotcc was a mess, bb was more of a mess. She should't have released all 3 sigles at the same time, although the fans loved it, it made the album lose a lot of hype, as we knew nothing about it anyways. and lately the single choices she puts out aren't that great either like lmlylaw, she could've replaced that with tjf, wild at heart or dark but just a game. same with the bb singles

4 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

Yeah COTCC and BB both felt rushed. Since she hasn’t really started teasing LDR9, it makes me think that it’s either really far away or she is going for more of a surprise release. 

5 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

She’s impulsive and gets waaay ahead of herself. She thinks an albums all figured out but she gets a change of heart and mind, her ‘inner indecisiveness’. She should only announce dates when everything has been finalised it’s that simple.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

11 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She’s impulsive and gets waaay ahead of herself. She thinks an albums all figured out but she gets a change of heart and mind, her ‘inner indecisiveness’. She should only announce dates when everything has been finalised it’s that simple.

hopefully now that dua left her management, they will start making lana’s rollouts more organised

13 hours ago, Leader of The Pack said:

San Francisco was a super important city for Punk Rock so….. ldr9 is PUNK ROCK CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!

It was also a huge city for hippies and 'The Summer of Love,' as well as one of the first gay meccas with the Castro district, and it was also an important city for Alfred Hitchcock, who set 'Shadow of a Doubt,' 'Vertigo,' and 'The Birds' in the city proper, or in the immediate area. 'Vertigo,' his most critically-acclaimed film, utilized the urban landscape, its steep streets, cablecars, and the Golden Gate Bridge more than the other two. 

Lana… go on Red Scare Pod to announce. Anna and Dasha are huge fans and have given positive reviews to all of your works. And it will likely cause a twitter scandal boosting sales

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

52 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

Im not having any expectations rn. I do hope she follows thru w the covers album. Itd be a great refresher before her next one

Oh my expectations are through the roof!

when NFR came out I said to myself it’s literally impossible for her to make a bad record.

IMG-3521.jpg

9 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

She's really containing herself this time. We know an album is in the works but she didn't say anything about the title, song titles, fake dates, misleading covers and not even a snippet :brows: 

Even though I'm thirsty for news it's very exciting to know nothing about what's to come (and we at least have a new song coming next month for the meantime)

giphy.gif

I wonder if the album will « fit the season ». I know we all live in different places and seasons associated with music are relative, but her last two albums didn’t quite match the season they were released in (for most of the songs). COCC really has a late fall- winter vibe, while BB has a very spring feeling to it, IMO.

And I know it had to do with delays in vinyl production and such… but until that, all of her albums fitted the season they were released in.

We are in our bored era again, anybody wants to make up a fake tracklist/ album artwork?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing