Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

43 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

wildflower wildfire praise? maybe this forum is finally healing... :trisha: 

This forum will never heal, but thats what makes us so versatile, right?

*Drinks 5th glass of wine*

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

inb4 y'all make rob's new post + caption a new song title. "sunset & sunflowers" coming soon!!! we won!!! :angie:

omg i saw this & i thought for a split second that rob just posted & confirmed a new lana song ezgif-4-911460e4e9

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

omg i saw this & i thought for a split second that rob just posted & confirmed a new lana song ezgif-4-911460e4e9

what are you tawlkin bout? he did just confirm S&S :teehee:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

33 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

*jacks bombastic songs*

camp-rock.gif

let's not kid ourselves they most very likely suck

Just the other day, @shadesofyosemite pointed out that all the so called bops on both 1989 & Melodrama were merely co-produced by Jack. No wonder. :ma:

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

He will break n spill at some point. Manifesting new info soon :sluttybunny:

i noticed our standards were so much higher during the lust for life pre release, ever since nfr our standards have dropped very low, however she redeemed herself with blue banisters. when i think of blue banisters i don't think cheap, i think richness and sophistication. the other two records prior though :awkney:

there was once a time when the fandom would shudder at the thought of jack antonoff touching a lana del rey song, i miss those days

i was playing nfr in my car the other day and it has not aged well at all, like the songs are good but they are so terribly produced it's quite funny, even funnier when i hear some of ya'll call it her magnum opus :eartha: 

though you have to learn to laugh at these things sometimes i suppose, only time will tell... clearly some of ya'll still need more time :nails:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, House of Balloons said:

worst taste 5.0 bagged and sealed

No miss Terrence is right, her ears are clean and fully functioning :true:

Just now, West Coast said:

No miss Terrence is right, her ears are clean and fully functioning :true:

you can't call nfr terribly produced, venice bitch alone is a stronger track than most of blue banisters if not all of it :scoff: but i guess bb and lfl are easier targets

1 minute ago, House of Balloons said:

you can't call nfr terribly produced, venice bitch alone is a stronger track than most of blue banisters if not all of it :scoff: but i guess bb and lfl are easier targets

venice bitch isn't the rest of the album

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif