Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

How soon can we expect Buddy's Rendezvous? It's almost April. Has Lana's version been pushed back until the physical copies are released? 

i mean it's a physical exclusive so i assume so

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i mean it's a physical exclusive so i assume so

Are they being released simultaneously, or will the physicals follow after 1-2 months? 

9 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

How soon can we expect Buddy's Rendezvous? It's almost April. Has Lana's version been pushed back until the physical copies are released? 

People have it already, so it should leak soon.

Will it, tho? That's a different story :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I didn't know some already have it, though of course that makes sense. It seems to me impossible that it will not leak. 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I'm waiting... the snippets are so gorgeous we need the song NOW :agree:

4 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I’m from SF so if this is true I think I might actually cry…shameless photography plug in but I hope the vibes match this :shh2: SF is a wonderful, picturesque and somewhat nautical city with a 60/70s charm that I’ve been wanting her to visit for so long. She can sing about so many things, classic rock, Summer of Love, Haight Ashbury, The Presidio, etc. Venice Bitch MV also has clips of SF (the one in my signature) so I am so fearful for my sanity if she returns to SF. It’s been mentioned in LA Who Am I To Love You and DTWD, but a whole album :deadbanana: I feel like this might just be one of Rob’s random posts but what if <33

Reveal hidden contents

rqKKZyq.jpg
3tT9tWV.jpg

AzDljNK.jpg
D4b2RV6.jpg

5D9jnGX.jpg

THE ALBUM HAS TO SOUND LIKE THIS. LANA MAKE IT HAPPEN.

So if she's literally leaving California for San Fran this time then...

...should we expect "LIZ, I'M CALLING FROM CALIFORNIA" to start the album as track #1?

@IanadeIrey please confirm!!!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I was just listening to White Dress and Sweet Carolina played right after and I realized that those two songs represent Lana’s journey from Lizzy to now it’s kinda crazy. I hope the opening track of LDR9 doesn’t disappoint 

sgopYhV.gif

Mike Dean just tweeted that he is mastering / mixing 5 albums in the next 10 days. Probably a long shot but I would die if Lana’s was one of the albums. I remember on an Instagram live he did last year around this time he made a comment that we wouldn’t really hear his stuff with Lana until “the next project” meaning the album after BB. 

Tumblr

27 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Mike Dean just tweeted that he is mastering / mixing 5 albums in the next 10 days. Probably a long shot but I would die if Lana’s was one of the albums. I remember on an Instagram live he did last year around this time he made a comment that we wouldn’t really hear his stuff with Lana until “the next project” meaning the album after BB. 

probs not if jack is involved with LDR9. a bummer tbh. i really want a solely mike dean album cuz i'm a huge WFWF stan. :icant:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

39 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

probs not if jack is involved with LDR9. a bummer tbh. i really want a solely mike dean album cuz i'm a huge WFWF stan. :icant:

THIS!

I don’t mind jack, BUT if a WFWF album was an option…

oprah-pointing.gif

Spoiler

oprah-screaming.gif

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, JFKs Fine China said:

I feel like we never got any real confirmation that they worked on more songs :icant: I remember him saying they got at least one (that ended up being WFWF) and didn't Lana say something about working with him in the future in that Variety event? 

It doesn't help that one livestream where he talked about Lana the sound was broken as hell  :thumb2:

But I'm manifesting that one of those albums is LDR9 :pussypower:

Even if Jack is involved I don't think he's the main producer so maybe his team is not doing the mastering of the whole thing 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I feel like we never got any real confirmation that they worked on more songs :icant: I remember him saying they got at least one (that ended up being WFWF) and didn't Lana say something about working with him in the future in that Variety event? 

It doesn't help that one livestream where he talked about Lana the sound was broken as hell  :thumb2:

But I'm manifesting that one of those albums is LDR9 :pussypower:

Even if Jack is involved I don't think he's the main producer so maybe his team is not doing the mastering of the whole thing 

Maybe Mike and Lana bung out LDR9 last fall and it’s surprise releasing soon and Jack is ACTUALLY back for LDR10 coming early 2023 :oic2:

Spoiler

I’m completely joking, not actually this delusional :xgiggle:

Tumblr

*jacks bombastic songs*

camp-rock.gif

let's not kid ourselves they most very likely suck

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e