Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Anyway, can't wait to hear Lana & Rob's version of "Somethin'Β Stupid" Γ  la Frank & Nancy Sinatra on LDR9.Β 
Β 

lm7KXMC.gif

NFR definitely has its moments, but you got to love cheap/tinny piano, white noises, flat/bassless tunes, demo-like production & half-spoken/half-hassed vocal delivery.Β 

Β 

In comparison, except for those couple tracks she allegedly ripped off YouTube or the d-worded website, Blue Banisters does sound much richer.Β :oprah3:
Β 

I wonder if we'll actually have more of Rob on this record, hope so.

25 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

so... fun question for the boards...Β which lana song instrumentalsΒ do you think jack will recycle this time??Β :wink:

BUT (tho i know what we complain about) shouldn't we have some faith in lana's ever-growing aesthetic? Cause it is literally why we are all here. Personally im (drunk) excited so see what she brings us after such silence.

1 minute ago, missamericatrash said:

BUT (tho i know what we complain about) shouldn't we have some faith in lana's ever-growing aesthetic? Cause it is literally why we are all here. Personally im (drunk) excited so see what she brings us after such silence.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpX1BafLVFvuGbTfnI-OtΒ Β 

shell bring us a country album called 'nikki lane love (yeehaw)'

10 minutes ago, West Coast said:

NFR definitely has its moments, but you got to love cheap/tinny piano, white noises, flat/bassless tunes, demo-like production & half-spoken/half-hassed vocal delivery.Β 

Β 

In comparison, except for those couple tracks she allegedly ripped off YouTube or the d-worded website, Blue Banisters does sound much richer.Β :oprah3:
Β 

I wonder if we'll actually have more of Rob on this record, hope so.

wait, what??

negAbhB.png

Haterz stay pressed, I’m 100% ok if she and Jack make another insanely critically acclaimed record. (You gotta admit the praise directed at NFR is not typical, maybe 1 or 2 recordsΒ a year getΒ that kind of appraisal, and I will NOT be mad if she gets it again)Β 

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpX1BafLVFvuGbTfnI-OtΒ Β 

shell bring us a country album called 'nikki lane love (yeehaw)'

I would give it a chance!!!! tbh (but to clarify where i stand, im anti-nikki)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Haterz stay pressed, I’m 100% ok if she and Jack make another insanely critically acclaimed record. (You gotta admit the praise directed at NFR is not typical, maybe 1 or 2 recordsΒ a year getΒ that kind of appraisal, and I will NOT be mad if she gets it again)Β 

Β 

That & the bombastic NFR sounds?

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP.

Β 

Spoiler

but still I'm interested in hearing what she's actually, like completely never done before in her caeer.

Β 

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

Just now, House of Balloons said:

living legend,Β nectar, and cherry blossomΒ Β 

no i know what songs

i mean she ripped them from youtube and released it?

negAbhB.png

13 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

no i know what songs

i mean she ripped them from youtube and released it?

I’m pretty sure you can still hearΒ the old Thunder instrumentalΒ under the new versionΒ too.Β Half of BB was very poorly put together. Really hoping for no unreleased songsΒ on LDR9.Β 

8 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I’m pretty sure you can still hearΒ the old Thunder instrumentalΒ under the new versionΒ too.Β Half of BB was very poorly put together. Really hoping for no unreleased songsΒ on LDR9.Β 

if she does put any unreleased, it has to be og files of songs we've never heard b4

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

We’re all gonna win on LDR9 with Drew Erickson and Zachary Dawes, they will bring peace to this forum and we’ll never have to have these debates againΒ :sass:

Β 

controversial opinion, but i do NOT want blue banisters 2.0Β :um:Β i'd much rather have another album produced by jack :true:

Β 

anyway i'm so tired of the jack hate honestly, he's really not that bad, violets for roses, beautiful, & sweet carolina aren't really any different from the "jack antonoff piano ballads" that are despised so much here :oopna2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123