Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

13 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Can't wait for Rob's debut album, it's gonna be lit :legend:

Incl. hit singles „Gays thirsting over my Hawaii shirts“ and „Fisher in the streets, storm chaser in the sheets“ as well as the Billboard top 3 „I never stepped in when my wife would rage at my daughter“ :legend:

11 minutes ago, COCC said:

Incl. hit singles „Gays thirsting over my Hawaii shirts“ and „Fisher in the streets, storm chaser in the sheets“ as well as the Billboard top 3 „I never stepped in when my wife would rage at my daughter“ :legend:

Sometimes I see the things people reply to his tweets and I'm just :awkney::eartha2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Sometimes I see the things people reply to his tweets and I'm just :awkney::eartha2:

Twitter stans are the worst but sometimes funny :eek:

Anyway, I feel like I've missed a lot since I don't have much time to spend on the forums like I once used to. I heard something about Lana recently been seen with Jack and audio engineer Laura? I know nothing about what this album might be about or even sounf, except for her dad's sweet tweets about spending time in the studio. Any fun rumors worth mentioning?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Anyway, I feel like I've missed a lot since I don't have much time to spend on the forums like I once used to. I heard something about Lana recently been seen with Jack and audio engineer Laura? I know nothing about what this album might be about or even sounf, except for her dad's sweet tweets about spending time in the studio. Any fun rumors worth mentioning?

We are having a Lana Del Rey's Solar Power era. You know, her "wellness culture" era, with the star signs & the sun & the moon & stuff

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

59 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

We are having a Lana Del Rey's Solar Power era. You know, her "wellness culture" era, with the star signs & the sun & the moon & stuff

I can honestly picture this album be her "I'm thriving and living my best life with my girlies and family" album. Feels like the most expected direction after Chemtrails and Blue Banisters.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think Lana can only go so far into the "[Despite my wealth] I want to live a happy, comfortable middle class life of television, malls, green tea macchiatos, and yoga with my friends and family" with losing her Stans and alienating the rest of her public. But she may not care about that. Maybe she'll do it brilliantly. 

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

When the world needed her most, she vanished :icant:

Miss Lanita please just post a selfie cover with a fake date or something I miss you :thumb2:

Hahaha 🤣 

As much as I hate when she blurs out a BS date, it’s also very exciting :bebe:

anyways, not expecting anything before summer. Then maybe a single? 
still hoping for some summery Lana back… Like why not put out an EP of her bombastic songs with Jack for summer? 

happy 300 pages with nothing

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

There’s something in the air

the gays are off their rockers

crazy posting awful and it

makes me so happy

lanaboards smells like

delusion and insanity

But lanas postin tits on ig

and its finally happening 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg