Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

28 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i have a couple questions that i'm just gonna ask publicly

Hide contents

a. i did resubmit a second ballot cause i wanted to change it. i know that only one ballot can be used but is it ok to use the second one or is it a deal of if you submit that's it? whatever goes it fine i'm just seeing if it could be used

b. do you know what time the voting window opens?

even if you can't/don't want you answer the questions, i still just wanna say thank you for reading this!

No worries, I’ll note that you submitted twice! Thanks for letting me know. You weren’t the only one who had this happen, so not a problem. 

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

will the nominees be announced in two hours or tomorrow? 

The nominees & voting period will be announced/will begin tomorrow! I’ll be tallying up the nominees tonight and will announce them tomorrow afternoon/evening, and then you’ll have a little over 2 weeks in the voting round before the ceremony on the 22nd :) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

13 minutes ago, Elle said:

No worries, I’ll note that you submitted twice! Thanks for letting me know. You weren’t the only one who had this happen, so not a problem. 

The nominees & voting period will be announced/will begin tomorrow! I’ll be tallying up the nominees tonight and will announce them tomorrow afternoon/evening, and then you’ll have a little over 2 weeks in the voting round before the ceremony on the 22nd :) x

can't wait for my snub of the year! :usrsney::hype:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

16 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

why am i so stoked

girl we all are, this is the true award ceremony, better get your snacks & wig ready :whip:

not me calling it the true award ceremony and then me turning around when i'm not nominated for anything and call it the lanaboards scammies :lolliney:

jk i love the lipsters lol it's an exciting tradition

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The nomination period has officially ended! Thank you so much to all who submitted nominations! I’ll work on tallying up the nominees & the top nominees will be announced tomorrow when the voting period begins :) See you all then! x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

35 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

@Surf Noir better sweep the awards, she has held this website together in its driest times for at least two years in a row and still hasn’t been recognized by the Lipsters to the extent she deserves! :brandy::true:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b0ebboj5c9g04nfts36

I can‘t believe I have already prepared my gifs for the ceremony :ma:

39 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

@Surf Noir better sweep the awards, she has held this website together in its driest times for at least two years in a row and still hasn’t been recognized by the Lipsters to the extent she deserves! :brandy::true:

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b0ebboj5c9g04nfts36

I can‘t believe I have already prepared my gifs for the ceremony :ma:

you are all so sweet <3 :aw: :spin: :heart: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Whew! Just spent the last 3 hours tallying the noms :defeated: But they're all finished! I listened to Sirens on repeat while tallying them, and looking at all the nominations brought back such great memories from the site this year. Also, since there were lots of nominations submitted, there actually ended up being quite a bit of ties, so I decided to let each category have 5 nominees instead of our usual 4! I'm so excited to share the nominees with you all tomorrow and begin the voting period! I still need to create the voting form and the announcement post, but I'm so tired so I'll do that tomorrow lol. I estimate that the announcement post & voting form will be up tomorrow sometime between 5-8pm ET! I'll see you all then! Xx

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

this is my version of the Super Bowl or something i’m so excited to vote:trisha:

So this is how the straights feel during the Super Bowl :trisha: it's like a funnier version of the Eurovision Song Contest :trisha:

i’m ready to be the person in the audience who causes all the petty drama and gets awarded absolutely nothing :ma:

Spoiler

i wouldn’t cause drama in my girl Elle’s thread though

Spoiler

i’m too anxious to cause drama even if i wanted to anyways :crai:

Spoiler

if you’re still reading this, did you submit me for worst taste? :hooker:

Spoiler

spoiler alert: you should’ve

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I'm so excited :hype: Not because I'm expecting anything for myself, mainly just because I'm excited to vote for my faves on here and show them the appreciation they so deserve <3

imageproxy.jpg