drewby

Lana covering "Buddy's Rendezvous" on Father John Misty's new album - OUT: April 8th, 2022

1 minute ago, ImenaOphelia said:

I'm gonna die If it'll be vinyl exclusive :trisha:

It is, unfortunately 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i'm buying the vinyl to have it but i really hope someone does a vinyl rip

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i'm buying the vinyl to have it but i really hope someone does a vinyl rip

if i could buy the vinyl, i do have the ability to. all you need is a connector chord to connect your computer to your vinyl player and have audacity record the vinyl sound through the needle.

12 minutes ago, The Siren said:

if i could buy the vinyl, i do have the ability to. all you need is a connector chord to connect your computer to your vinyl player and have audacity record the vinyl sound through the needle.

That's the thing, since it's only going to be available through the vinyl, I don't wanna open my copy. I could do it, I have the equipment (probably too much equipment honestly, it's my bf's and he leaves it at my house) but i wanna keep it in mint condition :/

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

That's the thing, since it's only going to be available through the vinyl, I don't wanna open my copy. I could do it, I have the equipment (probably too much equipment honestly, it's my bf's and he leaves it at my house) but i wanna keep it in mint condition :/

i think itd still be mint condition if you open it (only on the openable side to take the record out, but leave it on the sleeve) to rip it and put it back ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but also im not one to buy anything i wouldnt get any use out of :true:

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

i think itd still be mint condition if you open it (only on the openable side to take the record out, but leave it on the sleeve) to rip it and put it back ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but also im not one to buy anything i wouldnt get any use out of :true:

yeah but i like keeping my records in unopened condition idk i know it sounds weird lol it's just for collection purposes, i like having those weird one off vinyls that aren't even opened, they're just special to me in a way lol

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

yeah but i like keeping my records in unopened condition idk i know it sounds weird lol it's just for collection purposes, i like having those weird one off vinyls that aren't even opened, they're just special to me in a way lol

i completely get it :true:

its the sentimental value :trisha:

19 hours ago, Big Star said:

i don't think it'll be vinyl exclusive tbh

I don't think so either, we know it exists and is ready digitally in some capacity from Lana posting that first snippet. Hopefully we're not wrong but if we are then hopefully someone will rip it relatively quickly lol