On 3/1/2022 at 1:06 PM, TrashMagiq said:

Loved this season tbh. I feel like people take this show too seriously, but that makes sense cause the show takes itself too seriously too bdsfjh. I was entertained.

I really liked the "off" feeling of this season. Sam said something about how season 1 is supposed to feel convey the vibe of a party and that season 2 is meant to feel like 5am after the party is over. That really came through; the dark tone of this season was great imo.

I also love that they shot this season on film. People are complaining that it wasn't as "aesthetic" as the first season but I personally loved this season's cinematography. 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Really liked the ending scene and the inclusion of Zendaya’s version of the song with different lyrics that show a hint of hope for Rue . That’s why I love the show because it incorporates so well imagery with music .
But i can’t imagine waiting another 2 years for the next season :crai:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

the way the last episode ended really felt like the end of the series, i really can't imagine how they'll add another season to it after the stuff that rue said at the end of the episode, it had a happily ever after kinda feel to it. 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

28 minutes ago, Hannus said:

the way the last episode ended really felt like the end of the series, i really can't imagine how they'll add another season to it after the stuff that rue said at the end of the episode, it had a happily ever after kinda feel to it. 

I expect that there will be more with Rue and Jules' relationship in season 3. I don't think they're over for good. But who knows.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I loved the whole season (just a bit disappointed about Kat's poor storyline, and the absence of Jules in the season) and the school play was a real TV moment. I loved the fall of Cassie (the DARKNESS of the character in the last two episodes :derpna2:), I'm sad to read that some people think she can't be forgiven, I mean, of course she made the wrong choices but her pain is legit when nobody wants to hear it because some other people are in more difficult situations. Even if she was right, her mother was very cruel to her just because Lexi had the ressources to face all their family mess in a healthier way.

In the 3rd season I don't think Rue and Jules will go back together, and I dare to imagine that there will be something between Jules and Nate. The wait will be long.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Five year time jump… bitch, you better be joking.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕