Spoiler

I didn't even think about that... I'm really worried about this show going into a trafficking story... Like, the show has been dark from the start but that's just a whole different level. I think it would be realistic and tell a true sad reality that some people have to go through. But it will be so hard to watch that... I don't know if I'd be able to continue as well just because the topic is so discomforting and I wouldn't even enjoy watching the show anymore.

I saw a theory on Twt that the drug dealer lady might kill someone close to Rue as a way of revenge for losing the drugs. I have a feeling whatever happens that the ending is going to be dark as hell...

giphy.gif 

I never know if posts with the spoiler tag contain leaked spoilers or if they’re just talking about the latest episode, so I just avoid them bsjdjf. I think it’s fine to just talk about the episode without a spoiler tag if it already aired tbh. Idk why anyone would come into a Euphoria discussion thread if they want to avoid spoilers bsjhdjd. Def use a spoiler tag for leaked stuff that hasn’t aired yet tho.

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

I never know if posts with the spoiler tag contain leaked spoilers or if they’re just talking about the latest episode, so I just avoid them bsjdjf. I think it’s fine to just talk about the episode without a spoiler tag if it already aired tbh. Idk why anyone would come into a Euphoria discussion thread if they want to avoid spoilers bsjhdjd. Def use a spoiler tag for leaked stuff that hasn’t aired yet tho.

Not all of us are watching the episodes just as they air. In my case, I get to see them a few days later. As this is the Euphoria thread, many of us come here to read the general discussion about the show, and would be nice to keep doing that without unintentionally reading info about the latest episodes that we may haven't necessarily watched yet. 

20 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Not all of us are watching the episodes just as they air. In my case, I get to see them a few days later. As this is the Euphoria thread, many of us come here to read the general discussion about the show, and would be nice to keep doing that without unintentionally reading info about the latest episodes that we may haven't necessarily watched yet. 

Just a heads up- you probably shouldn't be checking this thread if you haven't finished watching the latest episodes and don't want to see info yet :toofunny: 

I agree with TrashMagiq, it's a bit much to be expecting people to put spoiler tags on released episodes...

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

26 minutes ago, sjatib said:

I get that but it's kinda unreasonable to expect people to constantly use spoiler tags for stuff that already aired in a thread that's dedicated to the discussion of a show. Then every single post in this thread should be under a spoiler tag, which is just annoying (and some use spoiler tags for leaks, so it would get messy). If you want to avoid spoilers then a thread that's meant for discussing what's happening in the show is literally the first thing you should avoid bdsjfh. Just open it when you're caught up.

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

I get that but it's kinda unreasonable to expect people to constantly use spoiler tags for stuff that already aired in a thread that's dedicated to the discussion of a show. Then every single post in this thread should be under a spoiler tag, which is just annoying (and some use spoiler tags for leaks, so it would get messy). If you want to avoid spoilers then a thread that's meant for discussing what's happening in the show is literally the first thing you should avoid bdsjfh. Just open it when you're caught up.

Just now, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Just a heads up- you probably shouldn't be checking this thread if you haven't finished watching the latest episodes and don't want to see info yet :toofunny: 

I agree with TrashMagiq, it's a bit much to be expecting people to put spoiler tags on released episodes...

I guess you both make sense in the end. Gonna be more cautious myself when checking the thread before watching the episodes. Hope you all are enjoying the season :)

When I watch a series but don't mind spoilers I visit subreddits. Those are usually lighthearted series like Emily in Paris. I don't see why people are upset when an episode after your last is spoiled. It's usually something predictable unless there's a major plot twist. We all knew that Rue is going to spiral out of control and that Cassie is going to get exposed based on previous episodes. It would be lame to end a season without any drrramaaa.

I just found out that BB's actress was randomly discovered at a mall and that she was playing herself. Imagine how lucky people can be? That explains her character a lot. Typical white hot cheeto girl, a chav girl in the UK or 'gaserka' in my country. It's so basic that I can name a couple of people like her and I live on a whole other continent. I wasn't like that at all in HS but I loved hanging out with those girls because fun and good time are guaranteed.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 1/31/2022 at 7:38 PM, Vanilla Icy said:

ALLEGED LEAKED FINALE SPOILERS

Reveal hidden contents

- Lexi and Cassie have a huge fight due to Lexi's play
- Fez couldn't attend Lexi's play cause the police raid his house. Ashtray gets shot and killed.
- Nate admits to having feelings for Jules, they get together.
- Elliot dies.
- Rue gets in trouble with Laurie but Fez refuses to help her.
- Ethan was the black screen Kat was talking to in season one.
- Kat and Ethan get in a car accident. (People are speculating Kat dies)

- Ends on a cliffhanger.

when i first read yout post i thought at least half of it was bullshit but after seeing the first 5 episodes and the ep 6 trailer it doesn't seem that unlikely anymore :biblio:

Spoiler

honestly i would be okay with most of them but i feel like more than 1 person dying would be too much and kinda lame, so i hope that won't happen. i absolutely hate the idea of jules and nate getting together so i hope that won't happen either lol. but i'd love to see the ethan and kat stuff, it would finally make their otherwise really boring storylines this season actually interesting. 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I hope Ru’s rehab works this time. It’s time for her character to turn a tide story wise, though i’m sure that crazy drug lord woman will be back.

Nate’s mother addressing his anger, mmm hmmm. He’s probably the darkest character honestly. Him giving Jules the tape, no no no, i don’t trust his intentions for a second :true: 

Kat is a bitch.

Fez is so cute.

I loved the final shot of Cassie staring through the glass, fogging it up. Sydney Sweeney has done an amazing job this entire season.

Unpopular opinion... Lexi outing Nate at the end wasn't the "yasss" moment that people are making it out to be. I like her character but she's becoming very overrated in the fanbase.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.