Well i was wrong about Nate’s intentions, seems he is actually choosing more of a high road with his arc this season, he may actually have some sense of a soul.

I feel like Ashtray going leaves Fez room to maybe……stop living the life he does, maybe. I do think is grandma will wake up and i don’t think it will be a good thing for him either.

Ru and Lexi reconnecting was nice to see. The conversation between them was sad.

There was actually a-lot of closure this episode, i think certain characters will change course going forward. 

I’m surprised Ru owing money didn’t come back to bite her this season, i can’t imagine it’s over.

This whole season was so bleak im glad it ends on a semi peaceful note. 

Other than Ru, i can’t see where season 3 will go. Which is a good way to end it i think.

1 hour ago, Coney Island King said:

Where?

it’s what i’ve been seeing on twitter by accounts that don’t really say stuff without a reliable source so i’m sure there’s one out there :toofunny:

makes sense tho considering zendaya’s gonna be busy shooting several other projects for the next year

qfrWuBl.png

i honestly loved the finale, i was not expecting much anyway. i think the way this show tells the story in such a slowly way it's very cinematic, so i wasn't expecting much action, but i loved it especially for that. it felt quiet (for once!!) and strong, like a hug. i also hope the song elliot sung in the episode comes out soon

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

The M.I.A. Matangi poster in Rue’s bedroom :wowcry::heidi:

The Nick Cave one in Elliot's <3

I guess the season narratively redeemed itself in this last episode. Anyway, the amount of suffering going through the series is just too much to handle. The execution of the show is absolutely immaculate, yet there's still a huge lagoon that cannot be ignored: all the pain, for what.

33 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

after a full second season i can safely say this shit is so mid. i will be rewatching skins for the buzz some people claim this gives

i feel like people see immaculate cinematography and think there’s a plot

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i feel like they focused on the cinematography and visuals more this season rather than focusing more on the plot. sure, the plot is good, but it could’ve been way better compared to s1. im pretty sure (i think i’ve read this somewhere as well) the plot was going to go in a different direction this season but the producers decided to change it last minute. for example kats storyline this season was so bland imo

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

I just wish we saw more of what went on with Cassie and Maddy/their fight 

Instead of all that time spent on Elliot's fuckin song :sadcore:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

46 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I just wish we saw more of what went on with Cassie and Maddy/their fight 

Instead of all that time spent on Elliot's fuckin song :sadcore:

I swear when Eliot started singing I was like "Dude you wasted three whole minutes of the episode". It wasn't even that emotional. It looked like a promo for the actor's upcoming music career. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

56 minutes ago, lizzys said:

i feel like they focused on the cinematography and visuals more this season rather than focusing more on the plot. sure, the plot is good, but it could’ve been way better compared to s1. im pretty sure (i think i’ve read this somewhere as well) the plot was going to go in a different direction this season but the producers decided to change it last minute. for example kats storyline this season was so bland imo

Yes, it felt like the season started from Rue's meltdown but the episode 1 was also iconic. The number of plot holes are embarrassing. I genuinely like the series but I also feel the story is bad quality. I feel like I haven't watched anything in between ep1 and ep5, just anime type of fillers. The school play one was also underwhelming until Cassie stepped in this episode. The previous episode was like a recap for people who forgot the story or haven't watched the series at all. 

This episode was great actually. I kinda agree with Cassie calling Lexie a bystander. Cassie feeling furious and betrayed by her own sister is completely justified despite being a 'villain'. Lexie was portraying other people's business, her only drama was her dad's past and her damaged friendship with Rue. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I'm just glad that that "spoiler" I read about Jules and Nate getting together wasn't true, I literally wouldn't have watched the show anymore if that happened. My main hope for season three is that a writers room happens because Sam proved that he can't remember half the shit that happens in his own show well enough to write on his own

imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, shady said:

I swear when Eliot started singing I was like "Dude you wasted three whole minutes of the episode". It wasn't even that emotional. It looked like a promo for the actor's upcoming music career. 

Right? I still don't trust Elliot tbh

But I loved seeing Maddy finally drag Cassie's ass :lmao: I just hoped to see more of it though. I'm so curious about the aftermath of the play and how it'll effect Cassie bc she made it worse for herself with that on-stage meltdown. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

38 minutes ago, shady said:

if i was rue i would relapse right after that song