I love this season, but all of the episodes feel like a fever dream and I have to process it for like an hour after. Can't wait for new ep tonight. Also, I totally forget about Kat until she appears in a scene randomly and I'm like "oh yeah, she exists." It really feels like they threw out her story this season lol. I barely remember that boy she's dating and having issues with from s1 :rip: 

giphy.gif 

18 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

I love this season, but all of the episodes feel like a fever dream and I have to process it for like an hour after. Can't wait for new ep tonight. Also, I totally forget about Kat until she appears in a scene randomly and I'm like "oh yeah, she exists." It really feels like they threw out her story this season lol. I barely remember that boy she's dating and having issues with from s1 :rip: 

Most likely because Barbie didn't like where Kat's storyline was going this season. There was a conflict on the set between Barbie and Sam Levinson, who's the creator and the writer for this show. While we don't know what storyline she was supposed to have this season, I really wanted a follow-up to her cam girl plot, maybe a stalker from the last time she did webcamming with that weird guy.

D.png

Justice for Kat tbh :headache:

Halfway into season 2 and her cam girl storyline is nowhere to be found. I really wanted to see how that would turn out 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Guys I'm so excited for episode 5 :defeated: this one was hyped up a lot

4 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Justice for Kat tbh :headache:

Halfway into season 2 and her cam girl storyline is nowhere to be found. I really wanted to see how that would turn out 

I think it’s coming. Something about that guy that creeped her out before she stopped. It would be weird if they won’t go further into that.

qfrWuBl.png

A lot of the reviews said that this upcoming episode is the best of the season, so I'm really excited

imageproxy.jpg

Give Zendaya her Emmy right now. They don't even need to do the award ceremony, just give it to her. Fucking incredible. By far the best episode of the season, and by the looks of the trailer for the next episode, that one's going to be following in episode 5's footsteps.

imageproxy.jpg

this…. i don’t even know what to say…. this was so incredibly emotional. i feel like this show is starting to actually show what addiction can be/look/feel like. it was heartbreaking and tear jerking. i AM a cassie howard apologist though because she’s a baddie and i think her story line is definitely the most interesting to me because i feel like no matter what it always takes a big turn. i’m excited to see the next episode but rue is CRAY but i get it because she just needs SERIOUS help. i think she literally needs to be arrested 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

This episode was dark as hell. I'm terrified of what that lady has planned for Rue. At first, I thought she was trying to help her until I saw that bag full of pills. Also, the moment Cassie got exposed... I jumped. She came in there with the "one day at a time" bullshit just to get called out like that :rip: Sort of feels like this season so far has been a slow build of kind of until this moment where everything goes to shit. Like the tension was just waiting to explode.

Someone leak the rest of the season I am on the edge of my seat :popcorn:

giphy.gif 

This episode was insane, my heart was racing the whole time. Amazing 

4 hours ago, Gravitate said:
  Hide contents

This episode was dark as hell. I'm terrified of what that lady has planned for Rue. At first, I thought she was trying to help her until I saw that bag full of pills. Also, the moment Cassie got exposed... I jumped. She came in there with the "one day at a time" bullshit just to get called out like that :rip: Sort of feels like this season so far has been a slow build of kind of until this moment where everything goes to shit. Like the tension was just waiting to explode.

Someone leak the rest of the season I am on the edge of my seat :popcorn:

Cassie's father was a drug addict, I feel like that was a genuine advice because it's something she had already witnessed. On the other hand, Rue probably wanted to avoid intervention and stir the drama to Cassie. Why did she keep that secret for so long and said it in that moment in front of everyone? 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

The teacher/dealer lady will definitely be the end of Rue. There's a reason why she didn't give Rue the pills and instead used the needle to inject morphine. Because injecting drugs gets you hooked up even more, plus she made sure to leave extra injection marks on Rue's hand. Only God knows what she did to Rue while she was passed out. She probably took some photos to show to potential buyers. I bet she has someone else locked in that room, ready to sell to hu*** tra*******. I don't really like where this story is going, it's too dark for my liking.

D.png

Yeah the teacher definitely wants to ruin her by getting her addicted to even worse drugs . This episode once again proved  how great the show is imo 

edit: wrong word :toofunny:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 hours ago, shady said:

Cassie's father was a drug addict, I feel like that was a genuine advice because it's something she had already witnessed. On the other hand, Rue probably wanted to avoid intervention and stir the drama to Cassie. Why did she keep that secret for so long and said it in that moment in front of everyone? 

i'm sure cassie meant it in a good way but GOD... read the fcking room

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it