bff

Addison Rae

On 8/18/2023 at 12:43 PM, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

As an artist, Addison can do one thing Selena couldn't - dance. I think her dancing abilities put her above Selena in terms of what she can achieve as a performer. Both of them have pretty average yet pretty sounding voices so Addison's dancing abilities put her in a better position imo. 

Selena made hands to myself- I’m not even a fan but that alone elevates her above AR musically 

32 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

I hope Gaga comes out of the woodworks confirming that she ghostwrote Nothing On back in 2007 when she was ghostwriting for The Pussycat Dolls and Britney Spears so the gays shut up

does it really matter who wrote the song sorry 

2 hours ago, FkaTwinks said:

I hope Gaga comes out of the woodworks confirming that she ghostwrote Nothing On back in 2007 when she was ghostwriting for The Pussycat Dolls and Britney Spears so the gays shut up

Gaga wasn't ghostwriting for the PCD or Britney, she was a credited writer. There's a difference, you lot are just coming up with fanfiction at this point. 

And this isn't the only time she's taken pitch demos: did you know Sour Candy is a "Madison Love cover" ? :rip:

In all honesty the LMs have to be one of the most bitter fanbases right now. They've been dragging Ava Max for years (for alleged 'copying'— pot meet kettle, remember Madonna?) & now I see so many bitter old gays bullying Addison on social media for taking a demo that Gaga had no use for anymore. Go focus on streaming Chromatica or something.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

i love gaga but some of her stans are unbearable like idk sorry she’s more focused on jazz than making pop bangers! take it up with her! 

the amount of people i’ve seen mad about nobtr like…. this old ass demo that obviously gaga didn’t care about enough to keep.. it’s the music industry like songs get passed around to everyone and their mothers omfg shut upppp who careesss

all press is good press though i guess, addison rae coming to end ur favs idc

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Selena made hands to myself- I’m not even a fan but that alone elevates her above AR musically 

I'm not a fan either but Hands to Myself has always sounded very annoying to me, despite it being a hit :hide:

imo The Heart Wants What It Wants, Sober and Camouflage >>>>>>>>>

--------

Anyways, about this Gaga thingy, why is it so difficult for fans to avoid comparisons between artists? Like...? What's the use in the end? ffs just enjoy the music (or not) :bye: 

let's not be salty about an artist releasing a song rejected by other artist literal AGES ago lmao wtf

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

I'm not a fan either but Hands to Myself has always sounded very annoying to me, despite it being a hit :hide:

imo The Heart Wants What It Wants, Sober and Camouflage >>>>>>>>>

--------

Anyways, why is it so difficult for fans to avoid comparisons between artists? Like...? What's the use in the end? ffs just enjoy the music (or not) :bye: 

omg another hands to myself hater… i’ve never understood the love for that song omg 😭 what about sober! kill ‘em with kindness! that album had so many hits… and yet… 

anyways yeah comparing artists is stupid and dumb and pointless, in the words of addison, 

12 minutes ago, brandon said:

omg another hands to myself hater… i’ve never understood the love for that song omg 😭 what about sober! kill ‘em with kindness! that album had so many hits… and yet… 

Going to be honest, I've only ever heard the singles from Revival :toofloppy: but I don't remember liking Hands to Myself that much either.

Same Old Love and Good for You though :defeated:

I stanned those songs hard 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕