Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

hes not gonna use nukes - Russia has 0 to gain from it, and his close circle of people around him know that.

Theres two scenarios imo

1) Its all a scare tactic, hes not gonna nuke anyone

2) He wants to nuke a city or country and gets assassinated by a high ranking official

I agree actually. No way people take part in this. Even if military and ministers still listen to him - they can‘t be that insane as well. 

Anyway, he for sure is not gonna nuke Ukraine because it‘s next to his country. 

I love Japan joining the sanctions btw

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Let’s see how the talks go. Ukrainian forces pushed Russians out of the 2nd largest city—they’re making the Russian army look really bad. Russian soldiers tried sneaking in wearing civilian clothing and were told to fuck off.  

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

Let’s see how the talks go. Ukrainian forces pushed Russians out of the 2nd largest city—they’re making the Russian army look really bad. Russian soldiers tried sneaking in wearing civilian clothing and were told to fuck off.  

Okay this is the first post in here that made me laugh.

The talks… I‘m gonna hold my breath until we know Zelensky got out of that alive, or at least un-arrested. I don‘t think they‘re gonna agree on anything. Putin is probably gonna start a fight and then try to make it look as if Zelensky was too stubborn to agree to anything or something like that.

20230718-113117.gif

2 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Putin is probably gonna start a fight and then try to make it look as if Zelensky was too stubborn to agree to anything or something like that.

i actually doubt Putin will go. He’ll send others. The man’s paranoid. Rightfully ig. 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

i actually doubt Putin will go. He’ll send others. The man’s paranoid. Rightfully ig. 

Oh absolutely true! He‘s sending the Russian delegation, so definitely not gonna turn up personally. I meant,  they probably have their orders and I suspect they are going to demand Zelensky to resign so they can install one of Putin’s marionettes as the head of state, and I don‘t think they‘re gonna compromise on anything. 

20230718-113117.gif

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

does anyone think a nuclear apocalypse is a good thing? i like lady gaga i think she's a very interesting artist

Despite what those that brandish the nuclear threat might think, there are no really winners with a nuclear apocalypse, humanity loses.

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

does anyone want to host a party :hottie:

might as well make the most of it

I suppose it might be my last party so im bringing, speakers, weed, drinks, food, mp3 and condoms

Roman

3 hours ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

Putin hasn't got the fucking balls to press the red button. What will his rich friends and enablers rule over when everything is a nuclear wasteland? 

Take it as good news. He's scared. He knows he's days are numbered. The longer Ukraine and it's people stand there ground the more Putin is humiliated. The majority of Russians didn't want this needless war in the first place and know damn well his reasons for it are fictitious.  

I agree

It's a sign of desperation and if he deploys nukes he will get nuked into oblivion himself.

It's almost as if he really thought his people only listen to his propaganda and don't consume any other media.

Wrong (again). 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Selfishly, I hope this potential Russian failure will also make US/Europe rethink their Iran strategy. They also need to sanction them to within an inch of their life--enough with BS talks, don't negotiate with terrorists/human right violators. There's a reason so many Persian-Americans are Republican leaning, at least Trump got ONE thing right. Take down Russia, take down Iran. Down with dictators. 

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Selfishly, I hope this potential Russian failure will also make US/Europe rethink their Iran strategy. They also need to sanction them to within an inch of their life--enough with BS talks, don't negotiate with terrorists/human right violators. There's a reason so many Persian-Americans are Republican leaning, at least Trump got ONE thing right. Take down Russia, take down Iran. Down with dictators. 

I think Iran is a different case, it's a deeply religious country and you cannot apply Western standards to an Islamic country. What makes it dangerous is its hostility to Israel. But both are enemies of the US and relatively isolated (Russia now more than ever).

4 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

hes not gonna use nukes - Russia has 0 to gain from it, and his close circle of people around him know that.

Theres two scenarios imo

1) Its all a scare tactic, hes not gonna nuke anyone

2) He wants to nuke a city or country and gets assassinated by a high ranking official

lets not forget that it would be the entire world vs. Russia, because China is going to intervene at some point if it escalates and be on NATO's side. Plus, NATO's missile defense system is way more sophisticated. Russia as we know it would no longer exist, while the West would probably be alright, considering the circumstances.

China would side with NATO?? Idk bout that

2 hours ago, RomanCrystal said:

I suppose it might be my last party so im bringing, speakers, weed, drinks, food, mp3 and condoms

Fuck your mp3s, I'm bringing my 16bit and 25bit lossless

20 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I think Iran is a different case, it's a deeply religious country and you cannot apply Western standards to an Islamic country. What makes it dangerous is its hostility to Israel. But both are enemies of the US and relatively isolated (Russia now more than ever).

Israel is hostile to the us? I never knew that

25 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

iran didn't use to be deeply religious. it was secular. the biggest tragedy in the middle east was the 79 revolution. 

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

China would side with NATO?? Idk bout that

oh, definitely. China does what's good for their economy and prosperity, and warfare with Europe and the US would be terrible in that aspect. Also, China and Russia have never been friends, historically. their recent "alliance" if you can even call it that is more of a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" kind of situation, so its pretty reasonable to assume they wont side with Russia on nukes imo

image.png

11 minutes ago, Mer said:

iran didn't use to be deeply religious. it was secular. the biggest tragedy in the middle east was the 79 revolution. 

That's what happens when the West interferes where it doesn't belong.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, baddisease said:

That's what happens when the West interferes where it doesn't belong.

in the 50s, yes. they shouldn't have. 

but in the 70s, they should've. they created that mess and the shah was their ally. if ford had won or reagan was president during that time, the revolution wouldn't have happened--bc no other president would have corresponded with radical islamists behind the back of a pro-western, secular friend. 

carter was the worst thing to happen to our world.