Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

Just now, West Coast said:

In French, Putin is spelled "Poutine", just like the Quebecois classic dish and it's always giving me a headache. :oprah2:

let's turn putin into poutine :true:

he'll actually be useful for something :true:

Spoiler

mods this is a joke don't give me a wp

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, TRENCH said:

soundtracks for the past week

It’s weird, Since the headlines started of this conflict I’ve had this in my head:

Just now, the ocean said:

let's turn putin into poutine :true:

he'll actually be useful for something :true:

Hide contents

mods this is a joke don't give me a wp

Spoiler

You shouldn’t get a WP for that, I’ve got you! :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

11 minutes ago, the ocean said:

so

best case scenario: we use this as an excuse to stage a coup against putin and everything gets resolved

worst case scenario: i don't have to pay my tuition anymore :true:

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if a revolution ended up happening in Russia and if history is anything to go by Putin better not rely on his army to protect him BC :oopna: :smile4: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

1 minute ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if a revolution ended up happening in Russia and if history is anything to go by Putin better not rely on his army to protect him BC :oopna: :smile4: 

:mj2:

1 minute ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

revenge of the romanovs :true::ma:

Spoiler

they were shitty in their own right but that's not the point

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

38 minutes ago

Missiles targeted area of railway station in Zhytomyr

Spoiler

️Lukashenko: there were 2-3 missile strikes from the south of Belarus at the beginning of the conflict, as Kiev deployed 3-4 missile divisions near the border

https://t.me/rian_ru/149227

29 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

Putin hasn't got the fucking balls to press the red button. What will his rich friends and enablers rule over when everything is a nuclear wasteland? 

Take it as good news. He's scared. He knows he's days are numbered. The longer Ukraine and it's people stand there ground the more Putin is humiliated. The majority of Russians didn't want this needless war in the first place and know damn well his reasons for it are fictitious.  

…and if he loses? Usually dictators who lose a war will end their own lives. Why would he care if others survive? If he loses he might as well take everybody else down with him.

The only two possibilities: 1. The military refuses to launch these bombs, 2. Somebody gets rid of Putin for us all. 

I‘m all for no. 2 tbh.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Just now, BlueINK said:

…and if he loses? Usually dictators who lose a war will end their own lives. Why would he care if others survive? If he loses he might as well take everybody else down with him.

The only two possibilities: 1. The military refuses to launch these bombs, 2. Somebody gets rid of Putin for us all. 

I‘m all for no. 2 tbh.

I hope someone John Wilkes Booth's him :scream:

It might be an unusual reaction but the more the Russian government threatens us all, the less I respect them. They‘re scum, Putin is scum. At this point I’m looking down on them as if they were gross beetles. I‘m not scared at all I have to say

I am making the rest of this comment a spoiler because I don‘t want to trigger anybody. If you don‘t want to read anything negative, don‘t read this!!

Spoiler

If he chooses to nuke an entire country I don‘t doubt Germany is one of his first choices. (Besides Ukraine of course) we‘re the ones ‘‘acting up’‘ the most considering how close we were to Russia not that long ago. So yeah whatever, what can I do?!
And if he just chooses to randomly nuke a few European countries and just drops something right in the middle - guess what country (among others) is pretty much in the center of Europe…that‘s right, it‘s Germany again. I‘m not scared. He‘s either gonna do it or he won‘t. 

I‘m not sure he would ever do that though or have the support of his military still. I hope not. This seems like he is really just desperate as hell. He knows he lost.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

It is so insane to me that the amount of fiction we have regarding this possible nuclear outcome hasn't taught us anything. Like I'm absolutely a sucker for postap settings, but it just isn't funny anymore

ZKcaooE.png

Japan will sanction Putin and prime minister "indicates" nation will join Russian SWIFT ban, NHK reports 

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-news-02-27-22/h_ff734bc748b679e643691aba4fc143ec

Turkish foreign minister: Turkey recognizes the Russian invasion to Ukraine as "war"

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-news-02-27-22/h_a8b323ed583e6bd0e1706da806809f7a

hes not gonna use nukes - Russia has 0 to gain from it, and his close circle of people around him know that.

Theres two scenarios imo

1) Its all a scare tactic, hes not gonna nuke anyone

2) He wants to nuke a city or country and gets assassinated by a high ranking official

lets not forget that it would be the entire world vs. Russia, because China is going to intervene at some point if it escalates and be on NATO's side. Plus, NATO's missile defense system is way more sophisticated. Russia as we know it would no longer exist, while the West would probably be alright, considering the circumstances.

image.png

EU bans Russian news outlets Russia Today and Sputnik

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-news-02-27-22/h_74edf1a6e455ef931c500a1cec9c621b

European Union shutting down airspace to Russia, including private jets of oligarchs 

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-news-02-27-22/h_7c8079b94c38eb91a48a1a5ff271485e