Frangipani

64th Annual Grammy Awards

I couldn't find a thread for this so I'll go ahead and make one.

The Grammys will take place Sunday, April 3, 2022. The ceremony will be held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and will be broadcast live at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT

Spoiler
Spoiler

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9527ba01d138401a58f2

Do you think Lana will make an appearance? :raven:

I have no real investments in who wins this year EXCEPT I hope hope hope Halsey wins their category! Have seen St Vincent or Japanese Breakfast predicted for that category but imo Halsey fucking deserves, IICHLIWP is incredible.

aOaIzH2.gif

5 hours ago, Frangipani said:

I couldn't find a thread for this so I'll go ahead and make one.

The Grammys will take place Sunday, April 3, 2022. The ceremony will be held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and will be broadcast live at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9527ba01d138401a58f2

Do you think Lana will make an appearance? :raven:

Lol no

Damn, what a crap lineup, LOL. Oh great, Trevor Noah hosting, sure to be hilarious :noparty:....not. A performance by Ben Platt? They're really trying to not get me to watch this. Whatever, hope Gaga and Tony get an award (didn't listen to it, but they're classy). The only category that made me smile was the classic pop vocal one (I think?). The one with Dolly and Gaga in the same bunch. :agree: Otherwise, this looks desperate and like ass

i'm team billie for aoty out of those tragic nominees it's the most deserving album

Spoiler

i will never forget NFR's snub tho billie :read:

also: does anyone know any livestreams for the grammys i might watch with a friend just for shits and giggles :party:

7 minutes ago, Big Star said:

i'm team billie for aoty out of those tragic nominees it's the most deserving album

Reveal hidden contents

i will never forget NFR's snub tho billie :read:

also: does anyone know any livestreams for the grammys i might watch with a friend just for shits and giggles :party:

yeah same, i don’t like any of the albums on there but if i had to choose it would be billie.

melo was subbed too, #brunomarsisoverparty

can't believe st vincent won for daddy's home...i thought that album was so lifeless and mediocre (esp in comparison to her other albums) BUT her dress tonight is incredible

edit to say i think she's an incredible musician obvs just hated this album

aOaIzH2.gif