Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I will have a meltdown in a bad way if Say Yes to Never Seeing Heaven makes this or any future record. I loathe that song just due to the fact that she's re-worked it so many times and it never fit. It doesn't fit because it's a bad song!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

tuesday will be beautiful day cause we gonna have triple single release of Plastic Bag/Death Never Came/Waist Deep In Icy Waves being psychedelic jazzy gothy mystical cinemathic experience leaving us dead

f45929737591b03481c4f8dc18569a54.png

Okay i was about to sleep but this suddenly came back to my mind:

"I love to dip my toe into the muck and mires of the city every now & then. Especially on Tuesdays" 👀

ummm... the dots are connecting. DO WE MOVE OR NOT? :hype::hype:

Spoiler

#teamWHORE obvi - once a whore, forever a whore

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

not-moving-not-moving-today.gif

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

23 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

One thing the tarot reader said on Reddit I can confirm to be true

we all know Lana loves doing red vinyl whats new dollie ? :agree:

The way I actually moved for a second too... :delish:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

3 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

Let me summarize everything they said: 

There will be two collabs, one male and one female. One collab will be liked, the other not so much. 

The album will sound familiar but also new/experimental. It won’t be similar to COCC/BB.  At the same time, it’s not going to be Honeymoon 2.0, just reminiscent of it.  

The lyrics are honest, cutting, and heartfelt, with a touch of mysticism and heavy symbolism. 

The imagery is cold in a gothic way, rich and luxurious as well. It won’t be witchy, but a bit mystical. 🌫 

The theme won’t be happy, it will be personal and reflect her past year, aswell as something from the past. Won’t be as sad but for sure it will be thought provoking.

We will be getting SOMETHING this year, most likely a single or some other surprise. Album will come in the 1st quarter of 2023, as we know. Most likely around spring. 

There will be a lot of tracks and a deluxe version with 15+ tracks. 

There will be an unreleased song on it, one that fans love. Most likely Yes To Heaven. 

There will be chaos with how fans receive the album. The album is gonna have a new sound, some fans might think it’s her best, others might brush it off. 

The vinyl will be blood red. 🩸 

There won’t be a big tour but she’ll do small shows.  

Regardless of this being true or not, I LOVE ALL OF THIS:godlaugh: 

Tumblr