Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She’s gonna release a themed concept album set in the 1800’s called Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, Lady of the house.   With the unreleased track Fine China appearing on the track list.  The album cover is Lana on the balcony of her manor house wearing a huge dress waving at someone as they leave in a carriage.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

WHATS HAPPENING :trisha:

Del Norte County Pre-Order!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The "DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION" button at the button is now gone. They are actively updating this motherfuckeeng html

NOW WHY DID IT COME BACK RIGHT AFTER I SAID THIS I PROMISE IM NOT CRAZYYYYYY THEY SAW ME POST THAT

Edited by honey dew
HI BEN

The website updates usually don't indicate an instantaneous announcement, but I do see something coming in the next week now. Just yesterday I was thinking we wouldn't get anything until next year.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.