Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

Isn’t that tunnel song a BB outtake? Really hope it’s not on the album but knowing Lana it probably is. 

Allegedly yes but we can't really know if it was recorded specifically for BB or just during those sessions but for a future project :um2:

From the tiny snippet it doesn't sound that much like BB (but it's still similar of course)

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Isn’t that tunnel song a BB outtake? Really hope it’s not on the album but knowing Lana it probably is. 

Just now, mlittle11 said:

i hope theyre not lying  I NEED THAT SONG:lange:

The duality of LB :flutter:

giphy.gif

As time passes, the more I have the feeling that Boz's (early) tweets weren't for Lana but for Caroline Polachek... What do you guys think ? Even more after this tweet : https://twitter.com/blackoutzoned/status/1599774240651157505?s=20&t=_xi-Blo9YLpW0IEyBWB1VQ

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

38 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i know the feeling …. complete them now so after december 7th when prerelease really starts you can have full focus on her!!!:oprah:

when spending all of your time browsing lanaboards actually increases your productivity  :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

As time passes, the more I have the feeling that Boz's (early) tweets weren't for Lana but for Caroline Polachek... What do you guys think ? Even more after this tweet : https://twitter.com/blackoutzoned/status/1599774240651157505?s=20&t=_xi-Blo9YLpW0IEyBWB1VQ

I fear too he praised her album dramatically thinking it as aoty of 2023

4 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

even if the initial comments weren't about lana we still have yesterdays tweets as proof he really likes the stuff on this record :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

His masterpiece tweets sounded more like he heard an entirely new project and I think he had already some of the Caroline songs (plus the singles so I don't know...). 

I think she wasn't mentioned either under his tweets.

But either way he openly praised the new Lana record and we have something coming in 2 days so it's all good :hype:

giphy.gif

Just now, Morningcrow said:

Damn. You may be right.

Well, it doesn't erase the fact that he praised a lot Lana's new album... But maybe not as mush as we think... Idk, anyways it's all about subjectivity after all

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

5 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

I think someone said this yesterday but Caroline wasn’t one of the artists mentioned under his original tweet so it can’t be her. He probably just really likes both albums. 

We should make a thread for all of the dream posts during a pre pre release, and then when we get the album we can see who was the most accurate... therefore figure out who is the most psychic and use that as a source of information for future purposes, it's basically science

stan-twitter-kinkytwt.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

I think someone said this yesterday but Caroline wasn’t one of the artists mentioned under his original tweet so it can’t be her. He probably just really likes both albums. 

yeah maybe at that time he didn't get songs from Caroline but he finds and loves it now

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

He called one of the Jack tracks "fucking amazing", the FJM collab "fantastic" and the album "really great".

I think we will be fine, whether the masterpiece comment was about Lana or not :agree:

And even if he hated the album it could still be good cause he has a questionable taste anyway :thumb2:

giphy.gif