Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I've been thinking so much about them revealing something the day before that I was convinced tomorrow was the day :krylie:

I'd be shocked if we don't get insider info tomorrow tho

wdym today is the 6th :smile2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

has she done any story-driven tracks that aren't talking about herself besides carmen and art deco? kinda want to see a new version of this in the album

The closest I would say is Sweet Carolina? It's not story-driven, but it isn't about her either. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, your dealer said:

:trisha:ONE DAY AND THIRTEEN HOURS TILL THE ANNOUNCEMENT :trisha: 

she's in LA, it's just 10:13AM in the morning :xcry:

time goes by - so slowly

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Maybe my memory is fried, but didn't she announce the Chemtrails album cover and tracklist a day before she was supposed to? Maybe we'll get an album trailer on Wednesday, with the cover/tracklist tomorrow :oprah3:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I can’t believe some of you don’t want a long album :judgingu:

I’d love a LFL/BB length album more than a COTCC length album. Even if some of the songs on the album aren’t your favorite, it doesn’t mean it isn’t other people’s favorite, and ‘filler’ has such a loose definition. I don’t like NOTG/CB/LL on BB, but I know that’s some people’s favorite songs so I’m glad they’re included 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

Maybe my memory is fried, but didn't she announce the Chemtrails album cover and tracklist a day before she was supposed to? Maybe we'll get an album trailer on Wednesday, with the cover/tracklist tomorrow :oprah3:

yes she almost always announces the album the day before the ‘official’ annocumet. The only exception was Blue Banisters, and that’s because she gave us the album cover months early

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I’d love a LFL/BB length album more than a COTCC length album. Even if some of the songs on the album aren’t your favorite, it doesn’t mean it isn’t other people’s favorite, and ‘filler’ has such a loose definition. I don’t like NOTG/CB/LL on BB, but I know that’s some people’s favorite songs so I’m glad they’re included 

Agreed. I will always take a longer album than an album with eleven or less tracks

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Right! Like filler is such a subjective description for a song

A filler song for me might be the most important track on an album for someone else, and at the end of the day, i can always hit skip :w8ing:

Just now, Map of LA said:

Agreed. I will always take a longer album than an album with eleven or less tracks

I mean I do get the arguments that the theme and cohesion can be lost if an album is on the longer side, but I’d still rather it be longer than shorter 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

I mean I do get the arguments that the theme and cohesion can be lost if an album is on the longer side, but I’d still rather it be longer than shorter 

With a longer album, you have the opportunity to make it more cohesive by taking tracks off. We live in the age of playlists and streaming here!

Just now, Map of LA said:

With a longer album, you have the opportunity to make it more cohesive by taking tracks off. We live in the age of playlists and streaming here!

Exactly! Like @brandon said you can always press skip, we aren’t in the vinyl/cassette era of music where we have to listen to the whole thing cover to cover every single time 

"Don’t forget me"

Wait I have a therapy appointment at 12 on Wednesday :hellno: If she announces it during I'm leaving :oop2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

The best thing about being a LDR is her consistency. Whether she releases a ten-track album or a twenty-track album, it will be at least be GOOD. Unlike other artists and their quick little singles.