Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I will only take a 10 track album if all the songs are 8 minutes long :true:

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I keep thinking of these numbers as inches and ya’ll are a bunch of size queens :hottie:

Reveal hidden contents

Me included :sass:

Oh lmao actually I don’t have anything against them, I don’t really know their music. I just want 23 tracks on Lana’s album :trisha:

Sza is a female r&b/pop singer who makes underrated music :true:

50 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

i gotta be honest here, BOZ wouldn’t have said there was “at least something for you in its variety” if it were only 10-14 songs; I think 15-18 is a reasonable number, and I’m willing to wait a few months if we are getting fed well 

We’re getting the 18-track opus she teased LFL as originally :true:

whatarecoloris.jpg

16-20 tracks with 9-10 of them are 5 mins

I NEED THAT HONEYMOON SLOW CORE ENERGY

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I listened to the Tunnel snippet we got, when it was out (before Lana posting about the theft) and remember it was so short and had so many watermarks that I couldn’t even say if I liked it or not :thumb3: 

urgh can we finally have the cover and tracklist? Why does time feel so stale when it’s just around the corner?!?

4 minutes ago, benririchardson said:

what the hell is this tunnel song y'all are talking about?

There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard. A snippet of it and another song called Fingertips surfaced online a few months back. They’re being sold as Blue Banisters outtakes and TATUOB at least definitely sounds like a BB track imo. I wouldn’t leave them off the table for inclusion on this album tbh

whatarecoloris.jpg

i would love something like honeymoon or ultraviolence with 11-14 (standard) tracks

lust for life feels so bloated to me. great tracks but i dont know if it's the 16 tracks or the long titles that make it feel that way :um2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard. A snippet of it and another song called Fingertips surfaced online a few months back. They’re being sold as Blue Banisters outtakes and TATUOB at least definitely sounds like a BB track imo. I wouldn’t leave them off the table for inclusion on this album tbh

IDK abt this but "Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard" sounds like a serve to me, i always love these kinds of imagry titles

Reminds me of how she name her poems tho. I still fucking love "My Bedroom Is A Sacred Place Now - There Are Children Under The Foot Of My Bed"

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

14 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I keep thinking of these numbers as inches and ya’ll are a bunch of size queens :hottie:

wait we weren’t talking about cock?

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

IDK abt this but "Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard" sounds like a serve to me, i always love these kinds of imagry titles

Reminds me of how she name her poems tho. I still fucking love "My Bedroom Is A Sacred Place Now - There Are Children Under The Foot Of My Bed"

YES one thing i love about violet it's the beautiful titles on it

3 minutes ago, archiemm said:

i would love something like honeymoon or ultraviolence with 11-14 (standard) tracks

lust for life feels so bloated to me. great tracks but i dont know if it's the 16 tracks or the long titles that make it feel that way :um2:

It was almost impossible to listen to LFL from cover to cover except if you’re on a road trip. But I prefer the 16 very diverse tracks of LFL to the 15 tracks of BB: not that BB is bad at all (I really like it), but there are one too many songs that rely too much on piano alone. 

Let's be real: Lana's music is GOOD, that's why we fall in love with her in the first place.

But her music can only reach to superior-tier for most of the time if these are 4-5 (and onward) minutes in length.

has she done any story-driven tracks that aren't talking about herself besides carmen and art deco? kinda want to see a new version of this in the album

I've been thinking so much about them revealing something the day before that I was convinced tomorrow was the day :krylie:

I'd be shocked if we don't get insider info tomorrow tho

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

has she done any story-driven tracks that aren't talking about herself besides carmen and art deco? kinda want to see a new version of this in the album

Love I guess :dua: 

giphy.gif