Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

not me having 0 job and 0 money to be spending rn but knowing i'll preorder with a credit card.... :candy:

Very this, I have a job but no money. Thank god for credit cards :heart:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, The Greatest said:

Literally idk why she didn’t have an assistant get our availability I’m sure we could find a time that works for all? 

no honestly like it’s kind of inconsiderate and it definitely questions her actual involvement in fans lives… do better lana.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

3 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Can Lana plan her announcement around my schedule plz I have a meeting at 10

I literally have a full day of meetings tomorrow that also require live video of each attendee, so I'm royally fucked in regards to being able to keep up with everything and/or freak out :deadbanana:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

24 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

WE HAVE AN ALBUM TITLE :candy: AND RELEASE DATE (MARCH 10) :hype: 

its your curse of sleeping and we get news it happens every fucking time hahahaha

Oh my! Well, better get to reading the last 100 pages..

The curse BETTER be broken tomorrow bc I intend to actually be awake when the announcement comes at 12pm EST or later :crossed: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I wish we had like "highlighted posts" in this thread so I can get the facts without seeing things like "dick never came" and "is there a choir?" asked over and over again :hide:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

7 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Literally idk why she didn’t have an assistant get our availability I’m sure we could find a time that works for all? 

Im working 7am to 9pm and only allowed my phone in breaks im so going to miss the announcement :air:

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the way i have 0 job, 0 money & 0 credit card and i'll still find a way to preorder :ma:

i have 0 bitches 0 dollars and 0 job but for lana i'll figure SOMETHING out

maybe it's time to get a sugar daddy :omfg2:

drake meme | Drake meme, Meme faces, Memes 

darling, darling, darling, i fall to pieces when i'm with you...