Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

cant wait to stay up all night and wait for the announcement! :hype:

who else wants not function improperly tomorrow with me? :hype:

I’ll join :oic2: I need to be one of the first preorders so she can sign it and kiss it 

18 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

well we can be civil about it all

We are 100% more civilized and civil than we were post-LFL going into NFR! I really appreciate the effort made by the mods to block the really excessive nasty posters on here who were full of hate and malice towards almost everyone. 

When and where do we expect to see the announcement tomorrow? On her Honeymoon account? What time? Noon EST? 

Just now, Vertimus said:

We are 100% more civilized and civil than we were post-LFL going into NFR! I really appreciate the effort made by the mods to block the really excessive nasty posters on here who were full of hate and malice towards almost everyone. 

When and where do we expect to see the announcement tomorrow? On her Honeymoon account? What time? Moon EST? 

Yeah I look for after 12 tmrw. After noon it’s free game and I will absolutely be refreshing her website every 2 minutes

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

it's absolutely better... but there's still some work to do :xgiggle:

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

When and where do we expect to see the announcement tomorrow? On her Honeymoon account? What time? Moon EST? 

i have absolutely zero clue :xgiggle:

9 minutes ago, Elle said:

Now time to see what I missed.. x

:xgiggle:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Me at 10AM PST when Honeymoon unprivates and a live video starts :beyonce:

This is a joke 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, For K said:

Me at 10AM PST when Honeymoon unprivates and a live video starts :beyonce:

This is a joke 

but what if it isnt :flutter:

Just now, honeybadger said:

i just want her to post something before 11AM PST :really:

ill be at work by then :trisha:

7 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i literally only have $20 USD in my bank atm :cryney2:

not me having 0 job and 0 money to be spending rn but knowing i'll preorder with a credit card.... :candy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

*in a very beachy jazzy lizzy grant slow burn tone & pace* “He says my pussy sloppy like coconut key lime pie, drippin down my thigh, just the smell got him high, I’ll put it in his face but never get it in his eye, why lie? Why try? Gotta get my-n”:crying4:

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

Isn't Mike Hermosa her ex?? Isn't she with someone called Evan or something now 

i feel like we tend to assume any man she hangs out with is her boyfriend.. but maybe every man is her boyfriend she's hot and would be right for that

sUcVobB.png