Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, MrFameKills said:

BOZ said it won't sound orchestral like BTD/UV and nothing she ever releases will

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/422679-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/?do=findComment&comment=22946577

A toast to the misery of people stuck in BTD/UV times :oprah3:

i just want something completely different from anything she's ever done before, aka no 2.0's of any of her previous albums. i swear BOZ or Eclipse said that it's very different the other day. so, i think we'll still be winning. i need something lavish, orchestral, and slightly sexy. :true:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Can't believe that when I wake up there will (probably) be a whole pre-order page to look at. :wub:

Goodbye pre-pre-release thread. Until the next one (in like a few months)

8V7Yvel.png

I think it seems that she decided the album name after the title track was written. It doesn't seem like she named the album beforehand when she had only the album idea in her mind. On the other hand I suppose the time where she mentioned she'd always known and certain what to name her album was Ultraviolence.

I just had this thought and wanted to share it:fabcat: 

Does anyone else remember when Jack D posted a story in the spring from the pool at the Berkeley City Club? I know it's not a tunnel, but it kinda looks like a tunnel. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

26 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

sorry but who exactly is BOZ and why does he know so much

BlackOutZone is as a legend in the insider world, just like Eclipse is. He has a private Twitter but is mostly active on ATRL. Nobody knows for sure how he gets his info but he knows a lot and everything always checks out. During the BB era, he knew about changes in the tracklist. I know he tweeted, when Adele was about to release 30, that he had been invited to the listening party for media’s, which makes me believe he has some ties to the music industry. For example, he knew Taylor had submitted Midnights to vinyl plants at the end of May; with Lana’s latest, he probably heard it when it was submitted to factories as well.