Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Beauty King said:

The seller exported the snippets with GarageBand and forgot to turn off the metronome. That's why there was a click track in the background of the snippets. It wasn't part of the original file.

that’s… very odd wait how do we know that? when you export a song in garageband the metronome isn’t included in the bounce regardless of if it’s on or not

10 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

Which damn snippets are those you guys talking bout?

just gonna quote you to say that no one is allowed to post snippets for obvious reasons and no one is allowed to say where the snippets are for the same reasons :xgiggle:

also i don't think asking for snippets to material that is suspected of release is allowed anyway although i think you're fine since you might not be aware :xgiggle:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

that’s… very odd wait how do we know that? when you export a song in garageband the metronome isn’t included in the bounce regardless of if it’s on or not

Because they apologized for including it in the selling thread and said they were too lazy to fix it/re-export. The metronome is on by default when you open up a blank GarageBand project and it's included when you export a split clip in certain ways.

13 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i am so curious what was cut out of the song though considering there is so much of a duration difference… i wonder if it’s kind of like a Blue Jeans situation again? like if there was a long string intro or something that was taken out of the single version but will potentially make an appearance in a possible music video :ma:

Or maybe an extended intro/outro that was cut out? The demo of Arcadia was significantly longer too iirc

whatarecoloris.jpg

I'm so relieved bc I was gonna see Azealia Banks on the 8th (I live in the future (in Australia)) and I was really worried the announcement would happen while I was at the show but she randomly rescheduled to next week I think the raw power generated by this thread in the last couple days rebounded Azealia's curse on Lana 🙏

so (essentially) confirmed songs:

- ocean boulevard (other suspected but less likely titles: traces of you, did you know there's..., tunnel under...)
- "rockefeller" (not final title - other suspected titles: storyteller, late nights, traces of you)

suspected, but not confirmed titles:

- fingertips (other suspected titles: plastic bag)
- waist deep in icy waves
- stars align
- "DNC"
- don't forget me (harry nilsson cover)

did i get everything right?

edit: changed second category to "titles" because we don't actually know if they're songs or if they even exist & i also added "traces of you" to rockefeller at @JFKs Fine China's suggestion

edit 2: removed sugary sweet & dark city because they're previous album outtakes (i overlooked that - thanks @Paris Hilton for pointing that out) & added the don't forget me cover

Edited by the ocean

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

- ocean boulevard (other suspected but less likely titles: traces of you, did you know there's..., tunnel under...)
- "rockefeller" (not final title - other suspected titles: storyteller, late nights)

suspected, but not confirmed songs:

- sugary sweet
- stars align
- "DNC"
- dark city

A+:oprah3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

- "rockefeller" (not final title - other suspected titles: storyteller, late nights)

- sugary sweet
- stars align
- "DNC"
- dark city

I think Traces of You *could be* title for Rockefeller snippet as it was found the same time as Ocean snippet. 

Tumblr

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

- sugary sweet
- stars align
- "DNC"
- dark city

dark city and sugary sweet are not related to the album at all! 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."