Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

34 minutes ago, Nova Times said:

uhh so i'm kinda tired to not have a somewhat heated discussion like in the other thread but manifesting another hint/ music post maybe not tonight but like sunday? yeah mariah-carey-sleeping.gif

dreaming of an Allie X x Lana song hint being dropped.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, BluVelvUnderground said:

I actually had my first Lana dream so I feel inclined to share. 

The new album was one 40-something minute long track. The only vocals were in the first 3 and the snippet we heard was part of it. The rest was instrumental jazz. :stareney2:

u mean we're getting a whole DJ set?

MANIFESTING

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

u mean we're getting a whole DJ set?

MANIFESTING

nooooooooooo unmanifest this pls

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, baddisease said:

nooooooooooo unmanifest this pls

think about how everytrack in the album will flow into one and another.

i am manifesting this since i loveeee more transition serve like Freak-Art Deco

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

i am manifesting this

I would manifest this if it was done well. And not with only 3 minutes of vocals.

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i am manifesting this since i loveeee more transition serve like Freak-Art Deco

I love that too! Also the transition into Burnt Norton (which I think is underrated, it fits so well on that album) and from that to Religion.

It makes the entire album feel like one big storyline instead of 14 seperate songs.  

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

22 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I know she doesn't have to and album creation is a long and not always linear process but I wish she updated us on the album state directly instead of having to rely on Ben's comments.

I don't really mind waiting a couple of months since she gives us new music literally every year but I'd like to know how close (or far) it is  :bebe::silly:

Since LFL/NFR, i kinda prefer that we don’t know anything from her other than in an interview, when it comes how far she is into the process: not only does she change her mind often but she loves snippets :thumb3:  

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:um2: So, both Rob and Chuck (alongside baby Phoenix) were on set… Do we move? Plus the kid is all dressed up… (seriously, if this is about Lana, I have no idea what to expect from this album) 

Sweet Carolina to be the lead single from the next album :defeated:

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:um2: So, both Rob and Chuck (alongside baby Phoenix) were on set… Do we move? Plus the kid is all dressed up… (seriously, if this is about Lana, I have no idea what to expect from this album) 

I think it's just a self-family photoshoot for Chuck and her husband IDK

Nothing is ever real to me until the album art is revealed. Not even a lead single. I think sky ferreira has traumatised me, and also the 1 yr wait between MAC/VB and NFR.

I'm also realising that all of Lana's album covers since Ultraviolence have confused the fuck out of me, besides Blue Bannisters (and also Violet is kinda cute). Honeymoon grew on me, but the other 3 didn't. It honestly takes me a few days to get my head around her album covers, whether I like them or not, so it's going to be an interesting time when this one is released. 

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I first thought the curtain Lana posted was the same as here, but it looks different.

interesting side note:

aaron-morse.jpg

5 minutes ago, Trrrrrr said:

blackoutzone has said something about lana?

He doesn't have anything about Lana yet... maybe her team got better at keeping things secret or maybe the album info is still not registered anywhere that could be accessed by insiders (like label stuff or distribution services). 

giphy.gif

oh 

31 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

He doesn't have anything about Lana yet... maybe her team got better at keeping things secret or maybe the album info is still not registered anywhere that could be accessed by insiders (like label stuff or distribution services). 

oh thanks