Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

BOZ just tweeted “the world is not ready for the masterpiece of an album that I just heard...”

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Boz just tweeted "the world is not ready for the masterpiece of an album that I just heard...

Omfg he heard Rockefeller Umbreller in HQ and she says “Rockefeller my umbreller Boz I love you baby” so it’s LDR9 CONFIRMED WE WOOONNN! :oprah4: :oprah4: :oprah4:

9 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

BOZ just tweeted “the world is not ready for the masterpiece of an album that I just heard...”

then said the album he was referencing had already been mentioned in the replies. 

edit: he also liked a reply about Lana and a gif about Lana, but no other replies.

Didn’t he really enjoy Watercolor Eyes?? Maybe LDR9 is closer to completion than we thought:oopna: (yes I know I’m reaching lol)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I doubt it’s Taylor because her stuff NEVER leaks this early. Dirt femme he heard months ago it’s not that. I really don’t see it belong LDR9 though because he hasn’t liked Lana that much in years. But he did like a gif with Lana and a twitter user asking if he knows anything about ldr9

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

This could be Lana if he can't believe that he loves it so much :hype:

that also means it can’t be anyone he’s been stanning lately because he’d expect to like that :hype:

"Don’t forget me"