Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Another quick little bingo (lyric edition):

1. Jim/Bill takes her down somewhere 

2. Not being a candle in the wind

3. Being either wild or crazy (bonus points if she's both)

4. Something being sweet like rock candy

5. Being spun around

6. Referencing the color blue in her no colors era

7. References to famous painters

8. Her karmic lineage

9. Leaving her current city/state to go to another

10. Her imaginary kids/maternity related lyrics

:omfg2:

I have a feeling the (red) (party) dress might be coming back

"Don’t forget me"

5 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

the photo she posted instantly reminded me of the NFR era when she posted random pics around LA from her drives… very nostalgic for that time & her sitting in traffic with her thoughts writing about the sea of red tail lights being beautiful & her lover being annoyed… 

her pic is hinting that she’s brewing thoughts/lyrics for the new album as the day descends she comes alive again ;)

i felt this bc i know exactly how it feels to just be in ur car goin thru stuff w/o anyone else. i love just driving around and still remember spots where this was happening and that was happening and personally, i still remember the streets it's a weird way of remembering things, but I felt that yeah 

UV/Honeymoon

Definitely thinking the Lana promo/info will pick up more once the Tay album/collab is released. I’m sure label would want to use as a marketing/promo opportunity with all the attention it will get.   At least they would be dumb not to. Still not expecting an album this year though! Either way I’m excited, hopefully we can start the official pre release lol. 

Now I'm 100% sure the actual era is going to start soon. Our theory of them wanting to wait until the Taylor collab is almost confirmed :pussypower:

Her streaming resurgence + Taylor exposure is going to make sure the lead single does well 

giphy.gif

This makes me think that we’re getting the single by the end of the year, no way is the label not going to use the hype from this.

also snow on the beach is giving “waist deep in icy waves”

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

I find it interesting how we're in 2022 and some Lana fans still view her as a product, who should churn out new music simply because there's a spike in her Spotify and Tiktok streams. Whatever she's inspired or not, it doesn't matter. The fact that she released two albums last year also doesn't matter. 

12 minutes ago, aly said:

This makes me think that we’re getting the single by the end of the year, no way is the label not going to use the hype from this.

also snow on the beach is giving “waist deep in icy waves”

Starting to think “waist deep” is a lyric from the Taylor collab. Lana’s recent photoshoot at that castle had such cold wintery vibes and now the “Snow on the Beach” song? We have to be getting this album before March / spring, right? 

Tumblr

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

I find it interesting how we're in 2022 and some Lana fans still view her as a product, who should churn out new music simply because there's a spike in her Spotify and Tiktok streams. Whatever she's inspired or not, it doesn't matter. The fact that she released two albums last year also doesn't matter. 

She isn't the product, but the demand for her music, has outgrown the supply she has given since it's so beloved here :krylie:. Usually I see Lipsters only telling her to re-release a viral leaked song when the streams are up, I don't think that'd be too difficult on her end. Then again, this is just blathering on the internet via Lanaboards, which Lana probably won't see 

8 minutes ago, Jared said:

honestly i lowkey agree, like, she should release music when she wants to, not just because she's popular on spotify/tiktok, i don't think she cares about that and neither do i :whatever2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

9 minutes ago, Jared said:

I don't think anyone here thinks like that. She's probably releasing soon not cause she's popular right now but because she has an album almost done and we know she doesn't like to sit on albums. 

But anyway she's still signed to a major label so of course they will try to capitalize on hype and popularity. 

Nobody is demanding her music now just so she charts or whatever, we want new music cause we are Lana fans :hide:

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

She isn't the product, but the demand for her music, has outgrown the supply she has given since it's so beloved here :krylie:. Usually I see Lipsters only telling her to re-release a viral leaked song when the streams are up, I don't think that'd be too difficult on her end. Then again, this is just blathering on the internet via Lanaboards, which Lana probably won't see 

what if she sees but she wants to fuck around with us? 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

bare titties on the cover à la Halsey's "If I cant have love, i want power" serve is a fucking dream

Lanita make it happen

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 hours ago, Jared said:

Agreed.

Some users saying they're "over it" just because Ben said "new music soon!" and nothing has been announced yet. :rip: Like damn if that's all it takes! She released 2 albums last year, a poetry book, and she has an entire unreleased discography 5x bigger than her official one....have patience and stop complaining. Lana has a plan and knows what she's doing.