Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 hours ago, i talk to jesus said:

translation: "i do not count albums in a genre i do not care for because i think the world revolves around me"

I can’t stream it so I don’t count it <3 

11 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

she does not hate born to die lmfao

I was just exaggerating chile! We know she loves that classic. 

Violet is still a book tho <3 A lovely one. But it’s not an album. It is not music. Nor can I stream it. LDR9 <3 

13 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

but she does you don't get to decide her actions :scoff:

I do <3 

And if we’re being all technical, her next album is like LDR12 if we’re counting Sirens AKA vans Violet….isn’t there another old demo album predating Sirens too

Can’t wait for LDR12 <3 

y’all are lagging it’s the way this thread isn’t blowing up when she posted three hours ago 

where’s the over analyzing?? where’s the delusion???

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

14 minutes ago, jamesss said:

y’all are lagging it’s the way this thread isn’t blowing up when she posted three hours ago 

where’s the over analyzing?? where’s the delusion???

the album title is "Last Minutes of Daylight" and the songs are going to be lengthy, wordy ballads of Lana rushing to get home on the freeway before her groceries melt in the (hot, hot, hot) LA heat. 

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

4 hours ago, Brat said:

the album title is "Last Minutes of Daylight" and the songs are going to be lengthy, wordy ballads of Lana rushing to get home on the freeway before her groceries melt in the (hot, hot, hot) LA heat. 

can’t wait for her new single “fingertips tracing plastic bags - that are melting in the LA heat”

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

6 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

I can’t stream it so I don’t count it <3 

if whether or not you can stream it is your basis for whether an album is valid or not then i guess there are a lot of artists that have "no albums" because they do not put them on streaming. in many countries even paradise is not on streaming either. violet is still available in physical formats & does have music so even if she is not singing, it is still a valid album. plus who are we to tell lana she is wrong about what albums of hers count? that is very narcissistic. our personal opinions do not define truth. but this is not the place to have this discussion. we are off topic now. lets stick to discussing ldrx here. we can take this to the violet post release thread if you wish to continue.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 hour ago, i talk to jesus said:

if whether or not you can stream it is your basis for whether an album is valid or not then i guess there are a lot of artists that have "no albums" because they do not put them on streaming. in many countries even paradise is not on streaming either. violet is still available in physical formats & does have music so even if she is not singing, it is still a valid album. plus who are we to tell lana she is wrong about what albums of hers count? that is very narcissistic. our personal opinions do not define truth. but this is not the place to have this discussion. we are off topic now. lets stick to discussing ldrx here. we can take this to the violet post release thread if you wish to continue.

I ain’t reading allat. It’s not that serious bestie 😭😭😭😭

I'm fighting the urge to search for clues on her post cause she never does that and the caption is literally what the picture is, the last minutes of daylight :icant:

But delusion is a dangerous thing for a Lana stan like me to have - but I have it

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Brat said:

Omg the video of her pouring the spoiled milk down the drain was a clue all along :hype:

giphy.gif