Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

let's hope she's working on visuals of the new album:lanahairflip3:

I hope she's working on getting us a visual album :trisha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I really hope that she releases her album on january bc it’ll be summer her in Brazil and it’s the best thing is to listen to her songs while i’m in the swimming pool and sunbathing. I did it when she released COCC and it still my favorite album bc it reminds me of an amazing summer 

btw she released COCC (song) when I was doing that and it’s my favorite song by her bc of that :icant:

Album trailer + album announcement in December + album cover posted by Neil & Lana posting it too ofc 

Leadsingle + pre order + tracklist in January 

Promotional single in February 

Magazine interview (could also be perfect for February) + album release in March with a single + music video dropping in the release week :trisha:

MANIFESTING :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The problem is we have no idea what Neil’s ‘soon’ is. Like in my head soon is a week or two max (so by December 2nd because that’s two weeks). With Weyes he said “see you in September” the fact he didn’t give a month with Lana makes me think it could be this month, but that’s probably unrealistic and I’m getting too hype for nothing. :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

Neil did say "see you soon"... even if the album announcement is happening next year they can still randomly upload the cover like she did for BB :creepna:

Or at this point I'd take a random picture from the photoshoot 

Or maybe they are just going to have dinner together on Thanksgiving :eek:

giphy.gif

Wake me up when 2022 ends , I already wanna be in 2023 aka the year of LDR9 :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I think the main thing that gives me hope for Neil’s “soon” comment is the fact that people seem to have already heard the record. 

Also, Lana’s team seems to have become very attentive to insiders and any leaked information. Of course, this may be due to the theft, but it seems like insiders have been quiet prior to this (not to mention BoZ liking and later unliking the tweet about him being silenced). 

We’ll see:smokes:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I’m glad insiders are being quiet because I know Lana has always wanted to do a surprise release, but at the same times this silence is deafening and ‘soon 😍🌹🚀” is getting so tiring. 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

LDR9 was released in 2021 luv

:mj2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Just now, NikoGo said:

I’m glad insiders are being quiet because I know Lana has always wanted to do a surprise release, but at the same times this silence is deafening and ‘soon 😍🌹🚀” is getting so tiring. 

We'll have to check her Spotify page constantly cause if it wasn't for insiders we would have missed the triple singles cause she didn't even post about them on release :thumb2:

And when she posted about them she just deleted it shortly after ??? :thumb3:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

it's actually so good to see the insiders being quiet about the album, makes me think that her team is finally taking care of the upcoming stuff

Think that the only thing needed for them to properly deal with ~ everything Lana ~ was for Dua to drop Ben & Ed! :dmd:

Beskrivning saknas.

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

We'll have to check her Spotify page constantly

I do it almost everyday since over a year back, 'cause I'm delulu like that. :hooker:

J U S T  I N   C A S E !:oprah:

Beskrivning saknas.