Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 11/22/2022 at 12:53 PM, blackpalmtrees said:

I think we’re all expecting a early 2023 release, the question is what do we do till thents-madison-looking.gif

count down the days 

mr-krabs-day-bell-ring.gif

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

the tarot card reader either here or on Reddit said April, which I actually thinks makes a little more sense because after the slight mess with BB’s physicals her team is probably giving themselves a little more wiggle room. That said, I absolutely don’t want it to be April and I hope it’s way earlier, and we get a couple songs before the album (assuming how long the album is of course, if it’s 13 tracks or less I only want 1 single so more songs feel fresh and new)

I think it’s almost guaranteed that Rockefeller isn’t going to be a single/promo song because the first song she teases never ends up getting an early release

April could be the month too!! But it could also be March 31st:mj2: 

Yeah Rockefeller is definitely the Tulsa Jesus Freak of this era in that case:hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i've consulted the 8-ball out of desperation...

"Will Lana Del Rey release her upcoming album by March 2023?"

Reveal hidden contents

32-A3-F240-F19-B-4636-B352-B278-FC01-C07

the outlook for a single next month is “not so good” :stareney:

because it’s going to be this month

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

the outlook for a single next month is “not so good” :stareney:

because it’s going to be this month

we win some, we lose some at the LDR9 pre-pre-release thread

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I'm still not really sure that she was going to use the recorded footage for all the album visuals tho... cause she only said she wanted to turn that into a snippet of the past 2 years so maybe it was just a personal project as a cute memory of her family and other loved ones.

Part of it was definitely going to be used for the album trailer cause she mentioned it herself on the BB release IG live but I doubt she was going to center the whole visuals of the record on that.

I'm also thinking... if it was indeed for the album I guess the director (Rich Lee I assume or even Chuck) probably still has parts of it right? Like at least she could maybe get some stuff back for her own sake even if the concept was scrapped. Maybe she didn't mention it cause she didn't want to go into that much detail...

Poor Lana it makes me sad every time I think about it :icant:

giphy.gif

I just got chills thinking about getting a real album trailer. She wanted a huge one so I’m thinking an 8 minute one that’s going to go past the last two years, and end with the night time Neil photo shoot. I honestly think it’s going to just be uploaded randomly to YouTube without warning and then she’ll post about it later on Honeymoon. I don’t think there’s going to be an announcement of an announcement. 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I just got chills thinking about getting a real album trailer. She wanted a huge one so I’m thinking an 8 minute one that’s going to go past the last two years, and end with the night time Neil photo shoot. I honestly think it’s going to just be uploaded randomly to YouTube without warning and then she’ll post about it later on Honeymoon. I don’t think there’s going to be an announcement of an announcement. 

i really hope she brings them back tbh. her album trailers are nothing but iconic and visually stunning. it'd be a great way to tease new music, especially with her artist socials deactivated. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

It would be an amazing way of promoting it too :krylie:

They could just use parts of it for the ads.

And even better... the preorder date showing up at the end like the Chemtrails teaser :dance:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

What if she announces the album via the album trailer , without any warning, would be iconic af:hdu:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

If she does surprise drop a trailer, I hope it gives us the same hype that the COCC music video teaser did!

I will never forget everyone desperately trying to hear the lyrics from the brief clip:krylie: 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

What if she announces the album via the album trailer , without any warning, would be iconic af:hdu:

Visuals and album title + date (and probably snippets) would be too much for my little heart to take but I still want it :hype:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I could honestly see it going like that!! It’s basically her last Lana Del Rey account and that’d be super iconic. Of course Neil would also post the album cover, and word would get around super fast. He said “see you soon” to Lana on Friday and the whole fandom knows at this point. I think surprise dropping the album trailer at a random time with no warning is the best way to go. 

"Don’t forget me"