Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

33 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Thursday.

…Lana will post a vegan turkey tutorial with Chuck (an announcement would be nice however:true:)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

10 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

to what exactly:hooker:

Reveal hidden contents

scat

Don't ask me where i got that information from :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Don't ask me where i got that information from :ma:

Your mom??? I remember her being a psychic. She should join in on the witchy fun

"Don’t forget me"

don't leave me now

don't say goodbye

don't turn around

this thread leaves me HIGH and DRY

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Your mom??? I remember her being a psychic. She should join in on the witchy fun

I was pulling a @Selfloathinpoet (trust you will be dealt with :oprah3: )

But thats a good idea, i will keep u all posted on the tea :hooker:

She probably took a 1-2 month break from the album when it happened because it was a stressful situation as a whole and that's where the delay came from, she didn't have to start over with anything music related since the og files are with her producers...

Ben's comments pattern also supports this theory.

What I wonder is whether the album was supposed to come out this year or not cause if she finished it in the summer she could have had the vinyls ready by December but it's not a good month to release an album anyway... so maybe 2023 was the year from the start.

What I'm sure is that we'd have a single and the preorder now if it was planned to come out in January (before the delays I mean) :um2:

At this point I'm kinda accepting the fact that it's all starting early next year but I'm still holding onto hope for a little treat this or next month :creepna:

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

we're pretty insane for keeping this thread alive and trending for the past week with literally no official news. i love us. keep this energy up!!

1752-C53-C-23-D1-476-E-B6-B8-130-B478-DF

it truly is impressive how alive the boards have been! I really think it’s a subconscious sign that things are happening soon😍 :blush3:

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She probably took a 1-2 month break from the album when it happened because it was a stressful situation as a whole and that's where the delay came from, she didn't have to start over with anything music related since the og files are with her producers...

she herself said in the video that this caused a creative roadblock! So I’m sure she did stall out for a little, I can’t even imagine how heartbroken she was about the book. Like yeah the music leaking/needing to be erased from the laptop is sad and scary, but there had to be copies of that, the book was completely lost lost. She got teary eyed in the videos talking about it I can’t imagine how heartbroken she was at the time!

on the plus side, she’s shared the snippet and talked about the music since it happened so I’m sure whatever delay there was is probably ironed out by now. The only thing that sucks is her vision for the visuals are probably gone/reworked since she had plans to use the stolen videocam* footage and now she can’t. Maybe a part of the wait now is waiting for visuals. 

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

What I wonder is whether the album was supposed to come out this year or not cause if she finished it in the summer she could have had the vinyls ready by December but it's not a good month to release an album anyway... so maybe 2023 was the year from the start.

What I'm sure is that we'd have a single and the preorder now if it was planned to come out in January (before the delays I mean) :um2:

At this point I'm kinda accepting the fact that it's all starting early next year but I'm still holding onto hope for a little treat this or next month :creepna:

Exactly this!! 

I think the album is coming out in March with the pre order coming in January , similiar to Chemtrails. I think the album got submitted in (early )October bc in early September it seems like they did final touches and in October BOZ heard the album and in the BB live stream she said the vinyl takes 5 months so October + 5 months would be March. It also would fit with your  1 or 2 months delay theory. It all makes sense somehow:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Exactly this!! 

I think the album is coming out in March with the pre order coming in January , similiar to Chemtrails. I think the album got submitted in (early )October bc in early September it seems like they did final touches and in October BOZ heard the album and in the BB live stream she said the vinyl takes 5 months so October + 5 months would be March. It also would fit with your  1 or 2 months delay theory. It all makes sense somehow:true:

the tarot card reader either here or on Reddit said April, which I actually thinks makes a little more sense because after the slight mess with BB’s physicals her team is probably giving themselves a little more wiggle room. That said, I absolutely don’t want it to be April and I hope it’s way earlier, and we get a couple songs before the album (assuming how long the album is of course, if it’s 13 tracks or less I only want 1 single so more songs feel fresh and new)

I think it’s almost guaranteed that Rockefeller isn’t going to be a single/promo song because the first song she teases never ends up getting an early release

"Don’t forget me"

I try to stay out of the loop sometimes because my insanity is multiplied the minute im caught up with all of the news in this thread, im suddenly very iritated and impatient and i find myself fighting the dumb bitch urge to harass her managers and send emails to every record store i know and my pupils are very DILATED 

a11cdcf500f8e58a854f115c9e2726b9.jpg