Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Some random Lipster on LB's right now after hacking into Hola TV headquarters to get us the interview 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, the ocean said:

she announced the announcement in a random interview from last night's event broadcasted on HOLA TV of all places

edit: the announcement according to her will be december 7th

THIS IS SO LANA IT CAN ONLY BE TRUE

Her "I'm so random " Highlight on Insta is there for a reason:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, tearsofgold said:

it's a tv video website/channel from the hola magazine from spain. they walways publish spanish royalty stuff on there

The magazine is from Spain but I think the channel is SA/US only cause I've never seen it here :thumb2:

giphy.gif

So we went from Shazam and Sheridan to Hola TV 

Sounds pretty iconic:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Venice Peach said:

The website blackout semi confirmed it but now it's 100% confirmed that scat trolls are also insiders :hide:
The duality 

maybe the scat trolls went insane for holding such powerful info! :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif