Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, For K said:

I really doubt it's poetry related given the fact that all of her work for the next poetry project got stolen a few months ago. 

and it wasn't like an album that would've been backed up by producers it was complete lana words so it's probably gone forever :bebe: (unless lana has physical manuscripts of every single poem which i doubt)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

of course we come to this revelation on page 888 :trisha: the power of manifestation... :wowcry:

Team Whore keeps winning :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, jamesss said:

wait wait wait so like did the album cover or art leak???

she announced the announcement in a random interview from last night's event broadcasted on HOLA TV of all places

edit: the announcement according to her will be december 7th

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, jamesss said:

wait wait wait so like did the album cover or art leak???

im asking if it did not where i can find it please i don’t want another warning point 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

So if it's true... we're probably getting a single with the preorder and one with the album :brows:

I don't think she would announce it and not release anything until the whole record comes out (even though I'd kinda like the opportunity of a full new Lana project without having heard anything)

giphy.gif

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

What the fuck is hola tv

it's a tv video website/channel from the hola magazine from spain. they walways publish spanish royalty stuff on there