Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

So you get this if you preorder the Deluxe (or the Vinyl Set) in any of her official Marinastores? Or is it limited to the UK/US

If you purchase it from iTunes/Amazon/her official store, you'll get the FROOT of the month.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the FROOT video is like a happier version of the Power and Control + Lies vids. also reminds me a lil of Shampain video

SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING 70S GODDESS FUCKKKKKKKK

kinda annoyed they missed out the pre-chorus, but i suppose that it's the 'radio edit' version of the song

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Wish they hadn't cut the song, but okay. I loved that interview though! I laughed so hard when she talked about smoking and Brody Dalle, I had no idea she likes The distillers. And The cure's drummer drums on the album, so incredible. The interview made me so hyped for the album, she said she's focusing on lyrics instead of catchy hooks, it all just sounds so amazing :party:

i s2g, all i hear is people complaining this era...

complaining that the email wasn't sent...

complaining that it's being released in april...

complaining the froot of this month we've already got...

complaining there's no deluxe version...

complaining that the video uses a shorter version of the song (just like p&c did)...

jesus christ, give it a rest people. sure, you don't have to like everything, but i feel like a lot of people are complaining stupidly.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

complaining that the video uses a shorter version of the song (just like p&c did)...

jesus christ, give it a rest people. sure, you don't have to like everything, but i feel like a lot of people are complaining stupidly.

Well, I agree with you with almost everything you said, except those two marked statements.

If I preorder the thing, I want to get the promised promosingle.

And the shorter version really cripples the song. and i mean ... it's the title song. It should get some more love.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I got the email overnight

I knew it was coming in April a month ago and I had a feeling it would be after the Radioactive thing

Like v few people have complained outright on here so if this is better directed elsewhere please post it there (ie MarinaBoards)

BzhmW.png

I enjoyed the video! It was a little moody/sexy but it kinda fit the song, I didn't like the outfit with the pink cape, it just looked really off. I wish the colors were more lush, but the last outfit was amazing with the lighting.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png