Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Excited for Orange Trees

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Wow she really came through on all departments. She doesn't owe anything to us but it feels like she's making up for the long break. Can't wait to (hopefully) see her in Nashville! 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

orange tree is so ugly

the ugly thing i see on this post is your taste in music but okay

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

orange tree is so ugly

im trying to give it the benefit of the doubt bc it was like 3 seconds of what doesnt sound like the main part of the song but i agree i wasnt a fan honestly

dont come for me yall

im trying to give it the benefit of the doubt bc it was like 3 seconds of what doesnt sound like the main part of the song but i agree i wasnt a fan honestly

dont come for me yall

I agree but if I heard a snippet of Froot I'm sure I'd dislike it too (but now it's my favorite song of hers.) I think we should know by now to not judge songs by tiny snippets lol

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

is there legit a stem missing from every single fuckin Marina stem pack???

only ones that come to mind are p&c - which is missing a stem

TSOD, which is a demo

just desserts which is also a demo

electra heart, which was a protools file that a fan tried to created stems from but didn't get it down correctly

xMcVPI7.jpg

only ones that come to mind are p&c - which is missing a stem

TSOD, which is a demo

just desserts which is also a demo

electra heart, which was a protools file that a fan tried to created stems from but didn't get it down correctly

Bubblegum Bitch is def missing a guitar stem

and I think VoTD is missing a drum stem? unless I have the volumes of the stems wrong

also what are protools?

I don't mean to constantly bitch about this but it's frustrating

3z1M54f.jpeg

Bubblegum Bitch is def missing a guitar stem

and I think VoTD is missing a drum stem? unless I have the volumes of the stems wrong

also what are protools?

I don't mean to constantly bitch about this but it's frustrating

the ones you mentioned are multitracks, the audio levels are terribly off. they're probably all there just too quiet / hard to find.

bubblegum bitch, votd, tsod, and hypocrates are multitracks

protools is a software that is used for mastering of audio. it contains all the audio files in the right order, but when opened with protools and rendered it gets really difficult because instead of accounting for the silence before an instrument plays, it just deletes it and it makes everything get out of order. 

xMcVPI7.jpg

the ones you mentioned are multitracks, the audio levels are terribly off. they're probably all there just too quiet / hard to find.

bubblegum bitch, votd, tsod, and hypocrates are multitracks

protools is a software that is used for mastering of audio. it contains all the audio files in the right order, but when opened with protools and rendered it gets really difficult because instead of accounting for the silence before an instrument plays, it just deletes it and it makes everything get out of order. 

idk, one of the guitar stems for BB is literally empty. There's no sound in it

And that makes a lot more sense. No wonder why the EH stems were a disaster

3z1M54f.jpeg

I had a dream last night where there was a glitch on iTunes which meant the whole album showed up on my pre-order and I could listen to the songs  :flutter:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡