Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Do you think there will be signed CDs closer to the release? Can't remember if she had them for Froot.

she had signed cd's as well as the signed box sets. she had a few signings as well but i doubt she'll do anymore signings/meet and greets

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Are all VIP tickets put on sale for the pre-sale, or are some reserved for the other sales too? I thought the US pre-sale was the same as the European one and now I can't deposit money into my bank account in time since my bank's closed all weekend + Monday due to President's Day  :kum: I'm having a gay breakdown over the thought of missing out on tickets 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Are all VIP tickets put on sale for the pre-sale, or are some reserved for the other sales too? I thought the US pre-sale was the same as the European one and now I can't deposit money into my bank account in time since my bank's closed all weekend + Monday due to President's Day  :kum: I'm having a gay breakdown over the thought of missing out on tickets 

I'm 90% sure that it goes on sale with other tickets too... even If not, I doubt they will sell out with the pre-sale. Hoping u can get it.

I’m stressedt out, how many VIP tickets do you think Miss Marina has for each venue? Does anyone have experience with seeing her in the past? Dua Lipa’s sold out almost instantly after they went on sale, but rumor was she only had like 30 per venue...cannot deal with the heartbreak of not getting them for Marina.

Also, am I right in assuming pre-sale and VIP are different? Like with Lana, I ended up not needing my pre-sale code because VIP didn’t require one...

giphy-1.gif 

Can someone explain what VIP would be for marinas show?

She'll announce it all tomorrow (though idk why artists don't do it days in advance so we can get our money ready but anyway). The one package we currently know of is this: $153 - One premium reserved seat, VIP early entry into the venue, Collectible postcard collection (designed by Marina; exclusive to VIP packages only), Specially designed Marina tote bag, Early entry VIP laminate, First access merchandise shopping, Limited availability

https://hennepintheatretrust.org/events/marina-tickets-orpheum-theatre-minneapolis-mn-2019/

giphy.gif

No tea no shade... but 149 to get access to merch?????

Unless she comes out for everybody in the end, this is so shitty

Like you’re deadass paying 149 $ to have a postcard and a BAG

This is exactly the same as early entry in Australia, and starts from like $150 - $300 sometimes. It's nothing new

j14CYJi.png

This is exactly the same as early entry in Australia, and starts from like $150 - $300 sometimes. It's nothing new

I don’t go to concerts and I don’t know the prices but 150 $ to get a seat and a bag is insane especially if you think that most of the people paying this much are using their parents’ money

I mean can’t she like let them attend rehearsal?

I don’t go to concerts and I don’t know the prices but 150 $ to get a seat and a bag is insane especially if you think that most of the people paying this much are using their parents’ money

I mean can’t she like let them attend rehearsal?

Like I said, most of the time this is all that's included. And Tbh I wouldn't want to attend sound check either, there's no point of it lmao

j14CYJi.png

Most, if not all, VIP packages come with early access to merch. It's mainly because if you're GA, it's either you go and get merch before the show to guarantee you'll get your size/anything that won't be online or you get to your spot. Otherwise you run the risk of not getting what you wan't post-show. The high price isn't really for that though; it's for early access and the merch that's included. I've personally never felt disappointed by a VIP package I've purchased.

giphy.gif

I've personally never felt disappointed by a VIP package I've purchased.

Don’t take this the wrong way but maybe you didn’t feel disappointed because you didn’t earnt that money