Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

5 minutes ago, COCC said:

Gosh, we all know why she isn‘t saying anything about those singles and yet here you are complaining the missing ViSuAls like a little child. 

And dont you even dare to call LB an asylum. Making fun of mental issues is so insensitive.

i'm not saying there's anything wrong with Lana saying nothing, or giving nothing else apart from shitty artwork, but when compared to an artist that's actually serving everything up then yeah there's a bit of a problem. and don't try and lecture me on mental health, hun. this forum is like a mental asylum sometimes - clearly.

3 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

You're totally right! Except for one thing: knowing when it's time to go off doesn't always mean I can't take it, on the contrary it means that there is no use in talking anymore! Anyways, not gonna post again, promise  

i think you obviously just know when you're wrong/deluded. it's absolutely insane to think that Marina isn't outdoing Lana rn. 

1 minute ago, COCC said:

and it better doesnt have any other remixes with pussy riot a.k.a. mumbling Minny Mouse

that was terrible, let's be fair.

Well it is a Lana forum so there is always going to be a bias... but really Lanas at a peak? Jesus Christ this is why she phoned all her live performances in, because she knows y’all will buy anything-Its difficult to support her as an artist as of late when she has reached parody status-Marina will deliver quality and the rest can seethe.

2 minutes ago, Life said:

i'm not saying there's anything wrong with Lana saying nothing, or giving nothing else apart from shitty artwork, but when compared to an artist that's actually serving everything up then yeah there's a bit of a problem.

„I‘m not saying there is anything wrong, but yeah there is something wrong“

Where is the logic in that :eartha2:

3 minutes ago, Life said:

and don't try and lecture me on mental health, hun. this forum is like a mental asylum sometimes - clearly.

:tanisha:

10 minutes ago, COCC said:

„I‘m not saying there is anything wrong, but yeah there is something wrong“

Where is the logic in that :eartha2:

:tanisha:

by not saying it's wrong until you try and compare it with an artist that's serving everything up, then i have an issue.

:rollin:

it's really not that hard to understand.

1 minute ago, Life said:

by not saying it's wrong until you try and compare it with an artist that's serving everything up, then i have an issue.

it's really not that hard to understand.

Still doesnt make sense to expect different artists to do the same things :w8ing:or to even compare them :w8ing: and you either have have a problem with an artist’s approach or you don‘t, what others do doesnt really have to mean anything :rollin:

I‘ll try your logic: I dont have problems with Marina singing about Britneys meltdown. But I have one when I compare it with Lanas much deeper lyrics. Because I want Marina to be like Lana. Marina bad. :fabcat:

Tbh I am over the socio-political songs and the mother nature theme and corny one liners overall.. where are the Lies, Buy the Stars, Starring Roles of this era?

Me knows the "sad bitch bops" are too come according to the Q&A so I'm holding out :usrsney:

R5sPD4M.jpg

46 minutes ago, COCC said:

Still doesnt make sense to expect different artists to do the same things :w8ing:or to even compare them :w8ing: and you either have have a problem with an artist’s approach or you don‘t, what others do doesnt really have to mean anything :rollin:

I‘ll try your logic: I dont have problems with Marina singing about Britneys meltdown. But I have one when I compare it with Lanas much deeper lyrics. Because I want Marina to be like Lana. Marina bad. :fabcat:

i was just agreeing with the original post and highly disagreeing with saying Marina isn't outdoing Lana when she's giving everything.

releasing three tracks with honestly terrible and lazy artwork, without saying a thing, is not good. anyone who thinks that that's somehow outdoing someone giving a full album cycle needs a quiet little word with themselves. it's not like these are three of Lana's best songs either.

13 minutes ago, Life said:

i was just agreeing with the original post and highly disagreeing with saying Marina isn't outdoing Lana when she's giving everything.

I know, and that‘s exactly the problem :rollin: you fail to give an explanation why you are compairing two different artists and expecting them to do the same stuff :w8ing: and also why you think that one is outdoing the other just because you like their approach more :w8ing: Enjoy what Marina does without dragging Lana :fabcat:

16 minutes ago, Life said:

releasing three tracks with honestly terrible and lazy artwork, without saying a thing, is not good. anyone who thinks that that's somehow outdoing someone giving a full album cycle needs a quiet little word with themselves. it's not like these are three of Lana's best songs either.

I like the artwork. I like that she pisses people like you off with a simple selfie. I love the singles. Get over it :fabcat:

Spoiler

:w8ing:

27 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

lana has never and will never have anything as diabolical and trite as L&F or PTP so check that

Come on girl the songs are not that bad have you heard ‘handmade heaven’.  That is straight up something Lana could write.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

god i wish she'd reveal the vinyls already i desperately want a cool colored one, hopefully it isn't just black & glow in the dark :flop:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

15 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

what did i just walk in to? :toofunny:

It wouldn’t be the Lanaboards if someone wasn’t attacked for expressing their opinion because clearly only one opinion can be right. It’s not like it’s subjective or anything ?

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Why do ya'll hate L+F? It's not that bad tbh

You don’t want to open up that can of worms, girlie. We’ve already got one fight going on

but I think the fact that you wrote it’s not that bad says it all

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

1 hour ago, COCC said:

I know, and that‘s exactly the problem :rollin: you fail to give an explanation why you are compairing two different artists and expecting them to do the same stuff :w8ing: and also why you think that one is outdoing the other just because you like their approach more :w8ing: Enjoy what Marina does without dragging Lana :fabcat:

I like the artwork. I like that she pisses people like you off with a simple selfie. I love the singles. Get over it :fabcat:

Reveal hidden contents

:w8ing:

because i was replying and agreeing to the original post, and disagreeing with the person who replied disagreeing with them.

i've already explained - it's not my fault if you can't read. it's not dragging either, it's called criticism - something which the deluded inpatients here seem to lack.