Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

4 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

it must be either hollywood, oh no or i am not a robot

def isn’t hollywood - she posted a vid of tour rehearsals on her story the other day and you could hear hollywood in the back

i am not a robot seems like it wouldn’t fit the vibe of this tour so maybe that’s it 👀 i was thinking maybe teen idle? it’s like.. kind of a hit

ORRR maybe baby?? since ya know.. 

1 hour ago, brandon said:

“I don’t know whether to say which one I’m gonna retire. Well, I’m not retiring it, I’m just not playing it. It’s a hit, and I’m not playing it on this tour because it doesn’t suit the tour and I feel good about that.”

hmmm any predictions on what song she’s talking about :creep:??

Primadonna maybe? I don't see how it would fit a tour for this album.

自由になる自由がある

1 hour ago, brandon said:

“I don’t know whether to say which one I’m gonna retire. Well, I’m not retiring it, I’m just not playing it. It’s a hit, and I’m not playing it on this tour because it doesn’t suit the tour and I feel good about that.”

i lowkey think it's froot but i sincerely and absolutely hope that i am wrong about that :cryney:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

14 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Yeah I feel like it's either Primadonna or How To Be a Heartbreaker

13 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

HTBAH imo

primadonna could def be it, it’s def a little tough vocally too

im guessing it’s not htbah mostly because she played it during the desert show?

On 1/27/2022 at 8:42 PM, brandon said:

Are You Satisfied maybe?

L+F is Marina's worst album, obviously. But Handmade Heaven, To Be Human, End Of The Earth, Emotional Machine, Believe In Love, Too Afraid, Enjoy Your Life (the lyrics may be... umm not great but the song itself is a catchy bop. Sorry, I don't make the rules), and Soft to Be Strong are actually amazing/good/not that bad  :smokes:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 hours ago, 13beachess said:

L+F is Marina's worst album, obviously. But Handmade Heaven, To Be Human, End Of The Earth, Emotional Machine, Believe In Love, Too Afraid, Enjoy Your Life (the lyrics may be... umm not great but the song itself is a catchy bop. Sorry, I don't make the rules), and Soft to Be Strong is actually amazing/good/not that bad  :smokes:

That's true!

Let's never forget that saying "L+F is her worst album" is not a bad thing, because fans may love her other albums way more and that's ok.

L+F sure has many many gems! I still can't get over how good "End of the Earth" is! That outro is glorious.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I basically enjoy all L+F songs (besides Life Is Strange, Enjoy Your Life and No More Suckers) but as an album I find it very messy. The way many of its outtakes were paid dust... Water Under the Bridge, Demons + Angels, Please Don't Call Me, There's Nothing Wrong with You, What I Wanna Do, The Art of Letting Go... :defeated: 

I hate to repeat it everytime L+F comes on topic but I also feel the need to say it lmao

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

Respectfully… the stage design is So boring. hopefully those white curtains drop to reveal something more interesting..? 

From what I can tell nothing is even projected onto them :rollin:I like her outfit and the vibe but it’s such a letdown stage wise compared to past tours 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore