Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

On 1/31/2022 at 4:31 PM, bff said:

Believe in Love is one of her best songs. L+F definitely has its lows but it also has some really excellent highs

agreed. Believe In Love is so overlooked but is one of her best

if it was on FROOT or ADIAML everyone would be praising it

negAbhB.png

22 minutes ago, Formation said:

From what I can tell nothing is even projected onto them :rollin:I like her outfit and the vibe but it’s such a letdown stage wise compared to past tours 

yeah it’s just white.. with some colorful lights :toofunny: this is quite literally her worst stage design yet skdjsksj it feels so lazy

she really didnt perform primadonna, a staple of her discography :noparty: was this the song she was hinting at retiring from live shows?

also, NNT stage setup remains superior. i truly believe that was her strongest era artistically, its unfortunate the tour itself was really hard for her.

the setlist is pretty much what i wanted! however i wish she'd add blue, mowglis, or hermit. but im curious to see if there are multiple set lists. i also think the set is a bit lackluster but there were images projected onto it so i guess it's cute. maybe she's going for a more mature feel? she is in her 30'a after all. otherwise, i'm really there for the music and experience and i'm just super excited to see her in a few weeks!! she's my 2nd fave artist below lana. i haven't seen her since 2015. :party:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I wonder how Marina feels about Bad Kidz. It's one of her best but I've never seen her acknowledge or ever talk about the song 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Y’all hating on happy but it’s one of my favorites:biblio:

its a well-written song, but i never listen to it anymore cuz its boring sonically :(

11 hours ago, brandon said:

FKpiKGAX0AU3JZt.jpganyways set list is sorta a serve! the set list B at the top has me 👀 like.. what’s set list A… is there a C… 

#justice for sex yeah & savages 

NOT A SINGLE L+F SONG LETS CELEBRATE THAT:oprah4:

2 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

handmade heaven rn: :wowcry:

that’s not from love + fear its too good to be with the rest of the other girls…

20 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Y’all hating on happy but it’s one of my favorites:biblio:

One my favs too! Until now I didn't even know such slander even EXISTED. A crime tbh wtf :oprah2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

31 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I wonder how Marina feels about Bad Kidz. It's one of her best but I've never seen her acknowledge or ever talk about the song 

I hate how is the only B-Side that got lost in a single's vinyl. 

I adore how raw the song is. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Well it is a b-side to a vinyl single, so a pretty random thing for her to bring up.

BzhmW.png