Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Snippet of "Double Life", an EH scrap

https://dbree.org/v/594d10

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I kinda think that Believe in Love shoulda been made a single, right after Handmade Heaven. It would've made a nice introduction to the love-fear concept she tried to present and I think that the whole message added with those beautiful instrumentals had some commercial potential. Right after that Superstar -- then it would make more sense and perhaps would be better received by the fans.

By the way, as we're heading towards the 10th anniversary of Electra Heart, the one and only album of the decade, Marina gave an interview, together with, amongs others, Rick Nowels:

https://www.nylon.com/entertainment/oral-history-marina-the-diamonds-electra-heart-10-anniversary

original.gif

Some acknowledgment for Electra’s 10th birthday! Still keeping my fingers crossed that there will be something special for that day x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

33 minutes ago, Elle said:

Some acknowledgment for Electra’s 10th birthday! Still keeping my fingers crossed that there will be something special for that day x

she really should reissue the album as an expanded edition with all bonus tracks + outtakes :agree: :true:

Apparently some people are seeing an ad on Spotify for "Electra Heart Platinum Blonde Edition" 

Could be fake but who knows.. Fingers crossed :hdu:

(considering how she randomly dropped EH merch in 2019 I hope she's going to do something for the anniversary) 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

21 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Apparently some people are seeing an ad on Spotify for "Electra Heart Platinum Blonde Edition" 

Could be fake but who knows.. Fingers crossed :hdu:

(considering how she randomly dropped EH merch in 2019 I hope she's going to do something for the anniversary) 

It’s real

On 4/12/2022 at 11:04 AM, Venus Fly Trap said:

Snippet of "Double Life", an EH scrap

https://dbree.org/v/594d10

And I think this song has a high probability of being on this new platinum edition because why else would it leak 😭

Also.. the comparison of Marina and Lana with their 10 year albums here… 🦗 

I wouldn't be surprised: Electra Heart is her most commercially successful (Even getting a hit 8 years after its release), so her label probably agrees to release a deluxe

Here's what bonus tracks I hope we'll get:

Spoiler

Living Dead

Lonely Hearts Club

Buy The Stars

EVOL

Just Desserts

Electra Heart

The Archetypes (Interlude)

Su-Barbie-A (Interlude)

Bump In The Night

Eternity

Scab And Plaster

Miss Y

Lies (Acoustic with bridge)

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

9 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I wouldn't be surprised: Electra Heart is her most commercially successful (Even getting a hit 8 years after its release), so her label probably agrees to release a deluxe

Here's what bonus tracks I hope we'll get:

Hide contents

Living Dead

Lonely Hearts Club

Buy The Stars

EVOL

Just Desserts

Electra Heart

Su-Barbie-A (Interlude)

Bump In The Night

Eternity

Scab And Plaster

Miss Y

you dream a lot in your sleep

49 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Hide contents

Living Dead

Lonely Hearts Club

Buy The Stars

EVOL

Just Desserts

Electra Heart

Su-Barbie-A (Interlude)

Bump In The Night

Eternity

Scab And Plaster

Miss Y

Well we already have the first three on spotify 😭 but realistically i feel like we’ll get scab and plaster, electra heart, evol, miss y (and maybe double life? the snippet leaking at this point in time is interesting… also it sounds a lot less demo-y than songs like eternity or bump in the night)

On 4/12/2022 at 5:10 PM, konnichiwalski said:

I wonder how many songs she wrote for EH cause every once in a while we get new songs that no one knew about :deadbanana: 

i remember on diamond garden someone made a list of all the songs she claimed to have written for EH and the number was 25, but this was before all these new leaks came out so clearly the number is wrong and there are many more

3 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

It’s real

And I think this song has a high probability of being on this new platinum edition because why else would it leak 😭

Also.. the comparison of Marina and Lana with their 10 year albums here… 🦗 

i'm kinda thinking the same. it's really random for it to leak now, plus as far as demo's go, it actually sounds pretty polished.

:rollin: