Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

12 minutes ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

The Platinum Blonde Edition cover on spotify is so ugly ugh

i hate thinking about it cause electra heart has such a beautiful album photoshoot so it’s even more of a tragedy that they reused the same photo that was used for both the standard/deluxe just with some minor edits that dont do the cover any justice and if it does anything, it’s making it the worst variation of the cover art  :headache:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

4 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

can she write her signature on my shoulder so that I can tattoo? Its so beautiful my goodness

OMG WHEN THAT TWEET DROPPED I SAID THE SAME THING !!! twitter documented my freaking out over my new future tattoo lol !

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Am I tripping or "Weeds" has 2 different versions on the streaming platforms for real? (Spotify & Apple Music)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Marina just updated her Instagram profile picture to this -

9-A7-E247-A-A71-B-4-E57-95-BC-5508-F5329-DE8

Not to say that this necessarily means anything but.. perhaps x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

15 minutes ago, Elle said:

SUE HER @lanadelrey

squeeze those 25 cents out of her :oprah3:

7 hours ago, Elle said:

omg she's definitely teasing something here

lABVyGE.png

12 hours ago, Elle said:

she updated both her twitter/insta pfp to this.. which would be very random of her if it wasn’t supposed to indicate anything..

it’s giving me vibes like this FlqF0DBWQAYHGiy.jpg

Hola, previous lurker here. What do you wanna see for her 6th Album?  Personally, I want something inspired by FROOT lyrically but reminiscent of TFJ and ADIAML sonically? Low-key scared she'll make an LF 2.0 though :cuckoo:

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

1 hour ago, vrtvie said:

At this point I want it to be released basically

Spilled, even if it's just unleaked tracks at this point I can't.

Spoiler

Speaking of the LF outtakes outsold some of the finals. imo Holiday outsold most of the tracks but that's just me :illumarina:

4 hours ago, 132 said:

Hola, previous lurker here. What do you wanna see for her 6th Album?  Personally, I want something inspired by FROOT lyrically but reminiscent of TFJ and ADIAML sonically? Low-key scared she'll make an LF 2.0 though :cuckoo:

Pretty much same! 

I loved a lot of the production choices on ADIAML (probably because it reminded me of TFJ) but the lyricism really didn’t do it for me 

Froot (and even electra) had really pretty lyricism and I need it back so bad 

4 hours ago, 132 said:

i need her in her Slipknot era soon :ma:

4 hours ago, 132 said:

i REALLY want her to take big swing, do something really unexpected and new. i haven't loved any of her records since froot, and imo the last one had some great melodies but also re-tread a lot of what made TFJ and froot great. would love her to work w some producers who really push her to experiment with moodier synths, more complex beats, and a return to imagistic storytelling rather than didactic social critique. or maybe even strip it waaaay down to more folk-type production– whatever, just something NEW that puts her talent for melodies and gorgeous voice to use in unexpected ways.

aOaIzH2.gif

27 minutes ago, brandon said:

Pretty much same! 

I loved a lot of the production choices on ADIAML (probably because it reminded me of TFJ) but the lyricism really didn’t do it for me 

Froot (and even electra) had really pretty lyricism and I need it back so bad 

I agree with the lyricism tbh. Although the breakup songs ate hardcore. I just think her overly political lyrics are a bit...idk? I just think it's cause I know she can write better and write about better topics :defeated:

12 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

i REALLY want her to take big swing, do something really unexpected and new. i haven't loved any of her records since froot, and imo the last one had some great melodies but also re-tread a lot of what made TFJ and froot great. would love her to work w some producers who really push her to experiment with moodier synths, more complex beats, and a return to imagistic storytelling rather than didactic social critique. or maybe even strip it waaaay down to more folk-type production– whatever, just something NEW that puts her talent for melodies and gorgeous voice to use in unexpected ways.

We NEED Greg Kurstin, Rick Nowels, Liam Howe and Biff Stannard for an album, I think the outcome would be interesting (yes ik they worked together before but i think they really did some great work with her)

If she was going for a more LF 'clean cut' sound, bring back all the producers from 2016-2017 because the demos and outtakes...should've released them