Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

12 minutes ago, Embach said:

From her new Insta post:

She was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome after 7 years of health problems.

celebrities and their made up illnesses... anyways i wish her well and good health! 

Just now, 111 said:

celebrities and their made up illnesses... anyways i wish her well and good health! 

The Lyme Diseasification of Hollywood

cough breastimplantillness cough

Hope Marina is resting, though :w8ing:, this reminds me of that Golden Girls episode, when Dorothy believes she has it

it's good that she at least has lafina if she needs guidance and whatnot. i'm also glad that she uses her platform to speak about chronic incurable disabilities. i read a bit about CFS on pubmed and that thing sounds very very difficult to deal with. wishing her well<3. somatisation is truly the worst man.......

I wanna try and be sensitive about this and I really appreciate her sharing this with us, however despite now having ‘empathy’ with people that suffer with chronic illnesses she’s literally just throwing the rhetoric that disabled people have been hearing for years right back in their face. 

‘Answers always exist. The body wants to heal — and what I’ve learned is you have to work with it, not against it.’

girl your privilege is showing again, it’s really great you can see a ‘functional medicine practitioner’ but millions of people simply don’t have the resources to just stop work and stressing about these types of things and ‘heal themselves.’ (edit: for clarification I don’t mean that she should work if she’s ill, everyone should be able to take paid time off if they’re sick)

that all being said I really do hope she feels better soon and I wouldn’t wish chronic illness on anyone, it’s so hard when your body feels like it’s failing and you seemingly can’t find an answer. maybe I’m being a bit over sensitive but something about the post misses the mark for me

edit: I forgot to mention her saying she was ‘grateful’ for being ill too, this is some LA shit.

5 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

the off key vocals :lmao:

No but it’s interesting to hear the progression of a song from its beginning till end. 

A lot of artists improvise melodies till they get something good.

This is AI sis :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Just catching up your discussion I need y'all to remember that Lies is about Theo from Hurts, not Burns about whom is I'm a Ruin and Blue. And Marina's post-ADIAML wish to re-record her old stuff might be due to her lack of creative progress, which I hope will get better now that she's on a self-recovery journey (better late than never IG).

original.gif

I wish her well

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 7/13/2023 at 9:40 AM, AllForYou said:

I wanna try and be sensitive about this and I really appreciate her sharing this with us, however despite now having ‘empathy’ with people that suffer with chronic illnesses she’s literally just throwing the rhetoric that disabled people have been hearing for years right back in their face. 

‘Answers always exist. The body wants to heal — and what I’ve learned is you have to work with it, not against it.’

girl your privilege is showing again, it’s really great you can see a ‘functional medicine practitioner’ but millions of people simply don’t have the resources to just stop work and stressing about these types of things and ‘heal themselves.’ (edit: for clarification I don’t mean that she should work if she’s ill, everyone should be able to take paid time off if they’re sick)

that all being said I really do hope she feels better soon and I wouldn’t wish chronic illness on anyone, it’s so hard when your body feels like it’s failing and you seemingly can’t find an answer. maybe I’m being a bit over sensitive but something about the post misses the mark for me

edit: I forgot to mention her saying she was ‘grateful’ for being ill too, this is some LA shit.

i was scared to say anything like this, so thanks

not to mention "functional medicine" is some pseudoscientific bullshit

image.png