Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

It's her fault tho. She's releasing it so fucking late and she's doing all this promo and sending the album to press people WAYYYY to early. :defeated:

it's more of her label's fault, they sent the track to a vinyl store who uploaded the song (albeit in snippet form) to their website. 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It's her fault tho. She's releasing it so fucking late and she's doing all this promo and sending the album to press people WAYYYY to early. :defeated:

not really, most artists have to get them out 2-3 months early if they want it done by street date because of the sheer volume of things that have to be reviewed

BzhmW.png

it's more of her label's fault, they sent the track to a vinyl store who uploaded the song (albeit in snippet form) to their website.

It's the record stores fault for being stupid as fuck. Why upload snippets?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I can understand uploading short snippets but like...uploading random shoppers of the whole song??? Of COURSE someone is going to splice them together....

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Ugh... I feel like I shouldn't listen.... But I will... At least it's only like a week early and just one song. Not too bad.

Anyway guys, I wouldn't worry too much about the whole album leaking... This leaked because the vinyl was sent out a bit early. That's easily avoidable for the next one. And then after that it will be time for the album. Nothing else should leak any time soon.

edit: I don't like it as much as I thought I would. But it's also weird hearing a vinyl rip, and I'm sure it will grow on me... I just expected it to be more upbeat and the verses are quite somber.

The album is not gonna leak any time soon, idk why people think it will...IAR only leaked because the snippets of it were uploaded to a vinyl website, which were then spliced together to make the full track. It's highly unlikely that the same mistake is going to be made.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

not really, most artists have to get them out 2-3 months early if they want it done by street date because of the sheer volume of things that have to be reviewed

Yeah, I guess. The whole situation is just shitty. It's been fun waiting for the iTunes release every month. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

This is my favourite Froot so far, and it'll probably be my favourite on the album (unless Savages sounds how I'm expecting it to sound).

The fact we have 4 songs and 3 of them are depressing tho.  :defeated:

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

@@SitarHero apparently someone directly asked Marina about the "time is on my side" aka "Rush" song and she confirmed it will be released sooner or later. I know you really liked it so thought I'd share :)

Its a shame that is leaked, I actually didn't mind waiting. But it's here and honestly so lovely, I really like the intro and the chorus melody is so catchy to me. I'm so excited for the video now!

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

@@SitarHero apparently someone directly asked Marina about the "time is on my side" aka "Rush" song and she confirmed it will be released sooner or later. I know you really liked it so thought I'd share :)

:angie:

I need a FROOT B-Sides album anyway