Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I’m sorry I posted about a demo I had in 2014 but I mean I had Starlight and it had a completely different production than what’s generally online I’m seeing.

Does anyone have info on this please? And I probably downloaded it from another forum or tumblr years ago so it wasn’t some exclusive thing I think (until now as I can’t find anything about it)

Thanks for any help

Yep there are two versions. One of them, from her Myspace days, is longer and is a lot less polished & produced.

Sorry if this has already been posted but noticed the radioactive demo has leaked in LQ

https://dbree.org/v/b63ba9

nope. i posted it on a discord yesterday because someone was asking about it, as it was originally posted on diamondgarden. it’s fake, as someone made it from the pro tools session that was going around i.e. all the vocal takes she did for Radioactive. they just threw random shit together and made that.

yeah this sounds like a pro tools edit or something. that chorus is clearly the harmony layers of the actual chorus.

the multitracks for radioactive literally leaked years ago and people still believe 96kbps stem edits? anyways 

vvv

nope. i posted it on a discord yesterday because someone was asking about it, as it was originally posted on diamondgarden. it’s fake, as someone made it from the pro tools session that was going around i.e. all the vocal takes she did for Radioactive. they just threw random shit together and made that.

it’s exactly what i downloaded from diamondgarden, so..

But they did not upload the full version. They just uploaded a snippet. That's why nobody saved it, because DG promised to upload the full version in a few days. I'm talking about the original version of Radioactive, electro/synthpop, kind of similar to Kurstin's works, not this eurodance garbage that was made for a different girl.

original.gif

tnwwy is so unfinished i dont get all the hype its not even that good or listenable... i guess eclipse overhyped this shit because its the only song he had that didnt get released.