Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

My biggest criticism of this era is that it hasn't really felt like much of one? I liked the Spotify thing for HH and the growing Orange Trees but overall it sort of doesn't really feel like an album is coming. She really spoiled us with Froot of the Month that now it feels like not much is happening. Hopefully more photoshoots come out soon (+more interesting interviews because so far they've all said the exact same thing and given us little info on the album)

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I really hope she releases just the whole Love part so I can bop to those 4 new songs instead of listening to one single on repeat   :toofunny:

Did she ever explain why she’s only releasing songs from Love? I’m really curious about that...

Eclipse posted someone's theory that she's going along the paradox nature of Love + Fear. So she's only releasing Love songs because it cannot exist when Fear is present and vice versa.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Eclipse posted someone's theory that she's going along the paradox nature of Love + Fear. So she's only releasing Love songs because it cannot exist when Fear is present and vice versa.

If she changes persona between Love and Fear my wig is already hers tbh thats a great idea for this era

Is she surprise releasing Love on Friday??????????

I hope so! I mean I’m in love with that To Be Human snippet but I’ve been gagging for Enjoy Your Life since she posted a clip on Instagram and seeing as she’s been releasing Love in tracklist order I’ll be super annoyed if she suddenly goes backwards one song at a time when EYL is next!