Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

To be Human gave me EH teas and omg I love her signature on all of her songs. She has the greatest melodies + lyrics I Iove this woman

Lol thank God she managed to be the final act show in Lollapalooza + delivered a real tour for us. we don't deserve her power

I went to the sideshow\neon nature date and god... I almost gave up halfway there because a big storm was coming up and my anxiety was attacking.

Glad I didn't give up since there was no rain for the rest of the night (and it was the night of my life)

I'm hoping we get EYL next Friday

i'd say its obviously to be human, but the timestamps for all of the love side tracks have been revealed, so I assume she's just gonna drop those four

which is the dumbest thing? like EYL has such a high hit potential from the snippet we heard. it deserve orange trees / handmade heaven treatment!

xMcVPI7.jpg

Superstar is not a bad song, it just needed extra instrumentations, like a Shehnai [indian flute] (like that sax on Art Deco that adds more feeling to the song) in the chorus, wouldve been awesome. 

So far she’s only dropping Love songs as singles, and I kinda love that because we got like no clue what Fear sounds like. It makes me more excited for the album drop. So far we’ve gotten mellow pop songs from Love, and all we know about Fear is that it got bangers.

Well we know what Emotional Machine and You sound like...

giphy.gif

That’s literally the same thing we thought for INHA but then it turned out it was the bridge

did people really think these 2 snippets are not from the same song? mess.

:toofunny:  Jokes on you, because they appear to be different songs after all. 

why the fuck I am not feeling this era.

TBH, SS, HH, OT - all missing something - they all feel so dull and empty?

Waiting for Fear album tbh...

giphy.gif

Wait what? Can you elaborate?

Someone did the copyright thing and the first snippet said track 8 end of the earth, the second one is obviously to be human, so they are two different songs. 

https://twitter.com/MarinaDiamandis/status/1111685703254056963

Interesting... I wonder if she is releasing the LOVE songs first more to please her label and for promotion, and maybe the FEAR songs are more for the stans and are more typical Marina

this. I think love was the og album and then she decided to put her alternative work (fear) as a "second" album and thankfully her label decided to let her release this way

https://twitter.com/MarinaDiamandis/status/1111685703254056963

Interesting... I wonder if she is releasing the LOVE songs first more to please her label and for promotion, and maybe the FEAR songs are more for the stans and are more typical Marina 

You think so? She seems pretty proud and happy about the LOVE songs, but you could be right.

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

You think so? She seems pretty proud and happy about the LOVE songs, but you could be right.

At the moment it seems like a possibility... but yeah she does seem to love the LOVE songs as she should! :flutter: but I wouldn't be surprised if she is just releasing them as a GP/label pleasing thing! Plus I have a feeling FEAR is going to be completely different to LOVE, so if she released singles from both, people may complain about a lack of cohesiveness. So I guess just releasing singles from one album enforces the idea that these are two separate albums!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Not at all tho

1. As we know, Eclipse (who's the person that has L+F demos), was the one that leaked You snippet. So since he only has demos, what we've heard is a tagged snippet of a You demo

2. We've just heard a LQ live perfomance of EM. So it's not confirmed yet that the studio version is going to be as ugly as the live version nnnn

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Not at all tho

1. As we know, Eclipse (who's the person that has L+F demos), was the one that leaked You snippet. So since he only has demos, what we've heard is a tagged snippet of a You demo

2. We've just heard a LQ live perfomance of EM. So it's not confirmed yet that the studio version is going to be as ugly as the live version nnnn

EM was not ugly live

giphy.gif