Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

you sound big mad about something. i suggest getting help for it.

I already paid for it, so I don't see the big deal...

You literally came here provoking what where you expecting exactly?

Honestly why do y’all think paying makes you special? I didn’t pay and I’ll still listen to it when it’s out. Shut up.

You literally came here provoking what where you expecting exactly?

Honestly why do y’all think paying makes you special? I didn’t pay and I’ll still listen to it when it’s out. Shut up.

I wasn't here to provoke. You only took it that way.

And there's no sale lost when it leaks if you pay for it, so if I listen to the leak, it doesn't matter.

giphy.gif

I wasn't here to provoke. You only took it that way.

And there's no sale lost when it leaks if you pay for it, so if I listen to the leak, it doesn't matter.

It also doesn’t matter if you kill a person without nobody witnessing it, so go ahead and do it won’ t you?

No you were here to provoke, if you weren’t you would’ve seen the responses to the 10 other people who expressed their want for M4 to leak and took a step back

Also what is the point of a preorder to you? Like you BUY it before it is available and then when it is you can have it

It also doesn’t matter if you kill a person without nobody witnessing it, so go ahead and do it won’ t you?

No you were here to provoke, if you weren’t you would’ve seen the responses to the 10 other people who expressed their want for M4 to leak and took a step back

Also what is the point of a preorder to you? Like you BUY it before it is available and then when it is you can have it

comparing an album leak to a murder........... im-

y'all saying you want a leak are so ugly

miss marina waited 4 years to recover from the froot mess and you gays are out here asking for a leak. how would you feel if something you worked so hard on leaked and your "fans" were the ones who were begging for the leak in the first place

the stench...

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

How did you manage to compare an album leaking to murder and use a double negative, ew

giphy.gif

y'all saying you want a leak are so ugly

miss marina waited 4 years to recover from the froot mess and you gays are out here asking for a leak. how would you feel if something you worked so hard on leaked and your "fans" were the ones who were begging for the leak in the first place

the stench...

I would actually be flattered that my fans were that impatient for my music that they couldn’t wait to hear it. I’d be happy that they get to hear it, even if it was through a leak (which is a common thing within the music industry nowadays) and wouldn’t take it too seriously. Also did you know that like 90% of the money artists make in this day an age is through merchandise and tour ticket sales as with the internet, downloads, and streaming, barely anyone actually buys albums anymore (in digital or physical form)...

I would actually be flattered that my fans were that impatient for my music that they couldn’t wait to hear it. I’d be happy that they get to hear it, even if it was through a leak (which is a common thing within the music industry nowadays) and wouldn’t take it too seriously. Also did you know that like 90% of the money artists make in this day an age is through merchandise and tour ticket sales as with the internet, downloads, and streaming, barely anyone actually buys albums anymore (in digital or physical form)...

Omg are you fucking real? I can’t believe it

Like Marina was so fucking upset when INHA, which is not even a song but a stem edit, was leaked 4 years after the release of the album, what do you think she will act like if her new album gets leaked? Like happy??

Like let’s forget Marina is an arist, she’s a fucking person with feelings and you’re willing to put your own fucking childish need before hers. Like what the fuck? I don’t even like the damn songs but Jesus do you have any respect?

You are entitled to NOTHING and you do NOT get to say whether she is happy or not about the leaks. This is the third time in a row people are threatening to leak her shit

How did you manage to compare an album leaking to murder and use a double negative, ew

I’m sorry I’m not a native speaker I guess?

Omg are you fucking real? I can’t believe it

Like Marina was so fucking upset when INHA, which is not even a song but a stem edit, was leaked 4 years after the release of the album, what do you think she will act like if her new album gets leaked? Like happy??

Like let’s forget Marina is an arist, she’s a fucking person with feelings and you’re willing to put your own fucking childish need before hers. Like what the fuck? I don’t even like the damn songs but Jesus do you have any respect?

You are entitled to NOTHING and you do NOT get to say whether she is happy or not about the leaks. This is the third time in a row people are threatening to leak her shit

I’m sorry I’m not a native speaker I guess?

and? that's not an excuse to compare an album leaking to murder :awkney2:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

and? that's not an excuse to compare an album leaking to murder :awkney2:

that was a response to the "double negative" thing... like i thought they taught how to read a text in school...

anyway since yall are so up in arms for the murder thing it's called an hypberole, the same literary device yall use when yall say that Handmade heaven has good lyricism 

This is going to sound lame because it took a pop star to get me in this state of mind but: In my 20th century conflicts class we'll watch some documentaries, and I always found scenes of war sad. Since listening to To Be Human, though, I legit have teared up with every footage of war I see. Marina is truly out here making me feel more empathetic and connected to other humans than ever before. I'm legitimately so grateful for her.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

y'all better stop with the leaks. atlantic is watching and will be taking down anything and everything - leave marina alone for god's sake and let her have one era without ruining its release.

How would scrapped songs leaking ruin the release? Although I do agree that people need to be patient for Fear. It’s just 10 days away.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif