Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

When L+F came out and Marina started being very lazy and laid back in all terms, I started to get really tired of her very quickly? Even tho she's definitely, DEFINITELY, my favorite artist of all time. That being said, visiting her past discography and just listening to deep cuts from her albums in full volume and eyes closed,,,,,,,, I just fall in love over and over again

Blue came on shuffle and i'm having war flashbacks. i remember going through very rough times and FROOT was my soundtrack throughout last year. Solitaire literally saved my life and i owe Miss Diamandis so much. thank you so much Marina and please get ur shit together <3

absolutely not. TFJ is her worst album, so solitaire belongs with it pretty much.

:flutter: 

I agree with Forget being horrible but you saying TFJ is her worst album suddenly made me like Forget more. The lies! 

I won't take you seriously now sis. 

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

Can we appreciate how fricking good is Obsessions sonically? Literally an eargasm luv

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

imagine having the nerve to say forget or tfj are trash

i have that nerve. i love how people are so easily triggered by people disliking TFJ though. like it's not a bad album at all, it's just really not her best. compared to EH, FROOT and even L+F, there's much more listenable tracks on those albums than TFJ now. but in saying that, and i have the nerve, even now listening to EH it's starting to show it's age. FROOT is probably her best in that sense, as at least half of that album is still listenable and still sounds fresh?