Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

6 hours ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Just now hearing the news about the split up, and tbh, I’m happy for her. There’s nothing more empowering than ending things on a mutual note. This will give her more time to reconnect with her independent self. I hope hope HOPE that this melancholy/relief is channeled into the record. I miss sad merna 

she broke up with the red head???

5 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

This album sounds like a sweet spot between TFJ and FROOT, I'm really excited. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

So...

It’s bad lmao hate the mix and the instrumental

Pabllo’s vocals sounded good tho but yeah, mess 

I didn’t think it was too bad, it was just off beat. It’s nice to hear Pabllo sing in English, I’d love them to crossover. 

41 minutes ago, partymonster said:

i hope the stuff she's been sharing w/ us are just demos because everything's starting to sound like a piano ballad 

Just Happy Loner and this new track wdym

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

4 hours ago, Yosemite said:

So...

It’s bad lmao hate the mix and the instrumental

Pabllo’s vocals sounded good tho but yeah, mess 

3 hours ago, Lukeb said:

I didn’t think it was too bad, it was just off beat. It’s nice to hear Pabllo sing in English, I’d love them to crossover. 

1 hour ago, Loreen said:

Just listened to the remix...

It's meh but danceable at least

Agreed with all, it's a meh remix, here are some notes:

1) Not a Pabllo fan but he sounds really good singing in english.

2) The production is very average, the MUNA remix has more of a punch compared to how dull this one is.

3) As a mexican, the intro and outro in spanish is very cringe worthy and super unnecessary.

Time to move on to single #2 already, I would've loved the MUNA remix released two weeks after the original mix and then this remix released a week after the MUNA one. At this point I doubt she will make an impact with this song to the general public, can't even see the fans that excited about this, she lost all momentum she gained with the release of the original mix. Her PR and marketing team is doing a bad work once again, even worse than during the L+F singles roll out.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Agreed with all, it's a meh remix, here are some notes:

1) Not a Pabllo fan but he sounds really good singing in english.

2) The production is very average, the MUNA remix has more of a punch compared to how dull this one is.

3) As a mexican, the intro and outro in spanish is very cringe worthy and super unnecessary.

Time to move on to single #2 already, I would've loved the MUNA remix released two weeks after the original mix and then this remix released a week after the MUNA one. At this point I doubt she will make an impact with this song to the general public, can't even see the fans that excited about this, she lost all momentum she gained with the release of the original mix. Her PR and marketing team is doing a bad work once again, even worse than during the L+F singles roll out.

I disliked it so, so much. It doesn't fit the remix sonically.

Yes, I agree it's time to release another single or let just Man's World mini-era die because nobody cares about remixes

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Obviously she has the same energy with lana, in the early career bitchy, energetic, superficial( but at the same time deep :D ) songs then depressed eras and recently mature, positive hopeful intentional songs. Both incredible artists