Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Just listened to it and it actually sounds way better than I expected!! I could see it being used in fancams or for some party playlist. Not my cup of tea but it has potential 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

The whole intro/outro parts are very tacky. 

Delete that and maybe, just maybe the remix would be better. 

I think they added those to make the remix a bit longer. 

OT: Enough with this fucking trend of making the songs shorter than 3 mins and the music videos longer than they suppose to be (adding credits or behind the scenes at the end) just to be better detected by the algorithms in order to get more streams 

Pathetic. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

LLovThe whole intro/outro parts are very tacky. 

Delete that and maybe, just maybe the remix would be better. 

I think they added those to make the remix a bit longer. 

OT: Enough with this fucking trend of making the songs shorter than 3 mins and the music videos longer than they suppose to be (adding credits or behind the scenes at the end) just to be better detected by the algorithms in order to get more streams 

Pathetic. 

first thing i thought of was arianas 34 + 35 even though it’s off just by a few seconds LMAO (no hate i loved the song and video).

i love seeing bts (wish we got to see more of that with the electra heart archetypes series since visuals were such an important aspect of the album and story). but it’s much nicer when it’s its own video, especially when the artist and director explain what they’re going for! what certain scenes allude to, what they took inspo from, etc. and i think it also helps content wise in eras, especially between releases of singles or even albums. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

to this day i am still pissed about the family jewels and electra heart having the american track list and then the UK/European one being different. its really annoying when i wanna play the albums on vinyl but those particular songs (rootless, family jewels, LHC, BTS, living dead) are missing due to the different tracklists and them choosing to use the american tracklist.

I wish she’d just do something like melanie releasing an EP for the deluxe songs on crybaby that didn’t make it to the vinyl LP.

I mean the potential is there, especially for electra heart since we have EVOL, LHC, BTS, Living Dead, electra heart, just desserts... 

and random but i would love for her to release a 4 set vinyl collection using

the archetypes videos tracklist (adding in songs like teen idle, valley of the dolls, and homewrecker which ALL by the way deserved videos) with each vinyl containing cover and content of a certain each of the four archetypes and include (the archetypes and SU-BARBIE-A as a prelude to VOTD). Although it would be a...little expensive it would be a wonderful collectors item. And the electra heart album shoot is just...gorgeous. 
anyway lana and marina both have the same

issue with having so much potential with merch,  collectors items, physical releases and they just dont do it). 
apologize for my rant this has been on my mind for years LOL. :tsk:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

I hate it. The snippet she posted sounds really good tho, very excited for this album.

Your taste:gclap:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On her story, she said that it’s “almost finished”. Why would she release a single so far in advance if the album isn’t done?? This literally is NFR 2.0 :eyeroll2:

Idk anything about anything so someone pls tell me if this is normal in the music industry?

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

6 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

On her story, she said that it’s “almost finished”. Why would she release a single so far in advance if the album isn’t done?? This literally is NFR 2.0 :eyeroll2:

Idk anything about anything so someone pls tell me if this is normal in the music industry?

Almost finished could just mean that it's missing being mixed and mastered. She might have already recorded all her vocals and instruments.

13 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

I actually can't stand this remix... usually I'm able to forget they exist but this is going to haunt me forever

ARE THESE ALL THE SAME SONG
or maybe Pabllo just assaults my ears with her music. idk

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, Pabllo's features are always very uneventful and repetitive to me as well.

He's the worst part of "I Got It", he dragged the song way too long and his voice is really annoying and doesn't mix that well with the production and the rest fo the vocalists, I would say the same in "I Shake It" but his part has a little bit more of a punch but I would change his part any fucking day and have Charli singing instead.

I hope he doesn't work with Allie X and Kim Petras, but I kinda feel that if Pabllo reaches them for a collab they would agree. ugh.

STREAM MUNA REMIX! The superior and only remix of this song.

The 2nd demo of Better Than That was such a serve :flutter:

Spoiler

Leak more FROOT demos mariks

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

5 minutes ago, Loreen said:

The 2nd demo of Better Than That was such a serve :flutter:

Hide contents

Leak more FROOT demos mariks

All those FROOT home demos are wonderful, made me appreciate and respect her more as a producer. She's a real fucking musician.